➤𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 1

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘠𝘐𝘕𝘎: [𝘈𝘓𝘓𝘜𝘙𝘌 ] - [𝘉𝘙𝘌𝘕𝘛 𝘍𝘈𝘐𝘠𝘈𝘡]
1:35 ──────ㅇ───────── 3:47      
↻      ◁ II ▷     ↺

The sounds of the devil's cry haunted the girl as she felt herself submerge into the soft sand she sat on.

Her mother's last words tasted like pure anarchy on the girl's tongue, infecting her tainted blue veins with paralysis, crushing the organs that inhibited in her as she felt herself dissolve into the soft oranges and pinks that draped across the sky. The serene smell of the salt from the ocean flowed through the air. She had come here yet again. The ocean waves feeling like a reminiscence of the paradise she had left behind.

Tomorrow she would start her life at Shiganshina university, Shiganshina, the place she desperately wanted to leave behind yet held onto. She always found herself drawn to the broken roads of unwanted destinies.

She sighed and stood up, wanting to get as much sleep as possible before moving into the dorms. She took one glance back at the scene and saw a man standing in the distance.

His hands tucked into his pockets and his chocolate brown locks dancing with the wind. She couldn't see his face yet she felt herself gazing intently at the man who seemed to be engrossed in his thoughts. She walked away leaving the man in solitude while feeling herself feel more fatigued at the thought of what might occur tomorrow.

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘠𝘐𝘕𝘎: [𝘙.𝘐.𝘗] - [𝘑𝘖𝘑𝘐]
1:35 ──────ㅇ───────── 3:47
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

The sound of the alarm woke up the girl from her slumber as the birds chirped and the warm sun rays hitting her. Groaning she sat up, feeling the heat of the rays sink into her skin. Her anxiety was slowly creeping up to her.

She hadn't come to Shiganshina in a while as she stayed somewhere far away with her brother, she was quite comfortable there, the fresh air and new people but here she was, back in the place which haunted her.

A knock woke her up from her trance. "Come in" she yawned. The door opened slowly revealing her mother. Looking rather disheveled and the lack of sleep was apparent on her face as you could see the dark circles that sunk into her skin.

"You're moving into dorms today, have you packed everything?" She questioned. All the girl did was let out a hum and went into the bathroom to get ready. "I don't know why you don't just stay here, why do you need to stay in the dorms?" Her mother asked her voice slowly going louder. The girl sighed and glared at her mother. "You know why I can't stay here, why do you always argue with me about this?" She argued, getting annoyed at her mother's constant questions.

"Is it because I'm a bad mother?" Her mother asked annoyed. F/N felt herself brew with anger, she hated her mother's victim mindset, always trying to guilt-trip people into listening to her but she was sick of it now so she wouldn't give into it.

"Why do you always do this?" F/N murmured. "I came back because you asked but I can't stay with you." She stated staring at her mother. Her mother disapproved of her sentence and anger flashed in her eyes. "You little sh-" She got cut off by her daughter leaving the room.

⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉

F/N was fuming with anger, her nails were slowly digging into the palm of her hands as she stood in the middle of the kitchen as the sweet aroma of food lingered around her. "calm down F/N calm down." she whispered to herself.

This was a normal occurrence for the H/C haired girl. She would always be overwhelmed by her emotions, her mind trying to unravel the pieces of information given to her. Her chest heaved, trying to calm herself down.

"I'll go put your stuff in the car." She heard her mother mumble.

The H/C ignored her and went to her room to change.

Why must relationships be so complicated?

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘠𝘐𝘕𝘎: [𝘎𝘈𝘙𝘋𝘌𝘕 𝘒𝘐𝘚𝘚𝘌𝘚] - [𝘎𝘐𝘝𝘌𝘖𝘕]
1:35 ──────ㅇ───────── 3:47
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

The H/C stood outside her to be home. Her body stiffened at the thought of her different possibilities and bad things that might happen, too consumed in her overthinking she didn't notice the door open. "HELLO!" her body startled at the sudden voice.

She looked up and saw an auburn-haired girl laughing hard with her hands on her stomach. Her hair was tied in a ponytail and she seemed to be holding a potato as well.

The girl stopped laughing and gave a bright smile, showing off her pearly whites.

"Sasha Blouse, nice to meet ya." The auburn girl leaned down and gave F/N a handshake and the H/C haired girl tried to muster up the warmest smile she could. "F/N L/N nice to meet you too."

The room was rather plain apart from some of the decorations that were around the room. There were two beds on the opposite side of each other and two desks. There was also a lot of packets of food scattered around the wooden floor.

"Sorry for the mess," Sasha murmured sheepishly.

"It's fine I'll help you clean up," F/N said with a smile.

"No don't worry about me, let me help you with your stuff." The auburn-haired girl frantically ran to help.

F/N let out a small giggle and started to converse with Sasha about various things, instantly hitting it off.

It became night time and the two girls sat on F/N's bed and were eating a packet of gummies.

"So F/N, why did you come here in the second year?" Sasha asked while stuffing her mouth.

The H/C haired girl started to choke on her food at the sudden question. "Oh my God, are you ok?' Sasha rubbed F/N's back.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just an unexpected question."

"It's just family issues." The H/C haired girl shrugged.

"Oh, I get it, well tomorrow me and my friends are hanging out after classes if you want to come." Sasha sang to you.

"I would love to," F/N said with a smile, happy that she might be able to make some friends.

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

A/N:

THIS IS MY FIRST STORY SO I'M SCARED ABOUT HOW THIS FIRST CHAPTER WAS, BUT I WOULD LOVE SOME CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM.

ANYWAYS SEE YOU SHAWTYS AT THE NEXT CHAPTER.😃‼️💯