Chapter 25

Soyeon silently sat on the bed that was in the room, his room. She waited for her boyfriend's call, so it was silence, a fly can drop dead and she would be able to hear it. Pulling her knees up against her chest, not wanting to cry but it ended up that way.

She hadn't seen Taehyung yell at her or even get mad at her like this. It wasn't his fault, he was trying to protect her but it came out all wrong and he ended up hurting her in the end.

Her phone lit up, she had got a text message

Hyunnie: I'm at the door come down

She grabbed her stuff and quickly got off the bed and went towards the door where she opened it and went downstairs. Her eyes landed on the three boys obviously captivated on the screen, so it would be a good time to sneak out. Finally at the door she opened it to see Hyunjin waiting, he looked behind her to see the three guys.

"Oh your leaving?" She heard behind her, slowly turning to meet Jimins face

"Yes. Bye." She smiles and takes her boyfriends hand before walking out the door

He opened the passenger side for her as she slid in the car. Back in the house the two boys watched as Taehyung sighed and left back to the living room not wanting to say anything more. Jungkook sprinted to Taehyung and grabbed his arm

"Was that her boyfriend?"

"Yeah..."

Jimin popped out of no where finding a seat on the couch "He's hot, why do the gorgeous ones always have to be taken" he laughs

Taehyung didn't find it funny, he glared at the older and then looked back at the younger "You can't have her because she is already dating Jeon Jungkook"

He made his bunny smile and turned away towards the screen "I always get what i want" he mutters not allowing Taehyung to hear
-

The car ride home was dry and silent, she was still a bit sad. Hyunjin looks to her as she looked outside the window. He grabbed her hand and intertwined it as he stopped the car on the side of the road.

"What happened?" He looks to her
She exhales still a bit shaky
"I don't exactly know, Taehyung got made at me..."

He nods i response and drys her tears that were still coming down "I wish i could help but its not my place."

He was right, he couldn't do anything about it, It was between them two alone. She nods in response and he starts the engine again to drive off.

Once they have arrived at her house she gave her boyfriend a peck and left the car, heading inside her house. He watched her petite body walk in her house and disappear as the door closes behind her.

"Shit did I sound like a insensitive boyfriend" he hits the wheel in front of him

.........

A week passed as Taehyung and Soyeon didn't speak to each other at all. The graduation day already had came to Soyeon decided to finally speak to him, she knew that this silence went to long and it would be nice to be with him as he graduates.

Mustering up the courage she dialed Taehyungs phone number... it rang for a bit but then he answers, silence, they both stayed silent for about a minute until she cleared her throat

"I'm sorry" It was him who apologized

"Taehyung its okay. After a couple days i realized why you were so protective."

He chuckles through the phone "It all came out aggressively its my fault for not handling the situation right"

After a while of back and forth of saying sorry, they finally reconciled and she was happy for him to graduate today. They truly had a brother sister bond it was such a nice feeling to have a sibling bond as the two never had any siblings at all.

It was the graduation ceremony and we going to skip that whole thing since graduation ceremonies are boring.

On to the after party, Taehyung invited his friends.... actually the whole school to his house. I swear his family never knows what he is up to, they thought it would be a small get together so his parents left him at the house. The party wasn't innocent so pretty much like you had entered a club

Soyeon wasn't a fan of parties like this but she only went for Taehyung, along with her group and boyfriend.

Currently they were sitting down in a room chatting until four girls and five guys came in. They suggested to play seven minutes in heaven, the group was pretty much forced to play.

"Alright I put the sticks in. Whoever gets a short stick will go in together" one guy explains

Soyeon nervously looks at Hyunjin as he was glaring at some of the guys who looked like they wanted to fuck his girlfriend. It pissed him off, he was about to drag her out until

"Alright pick one" the guy stopped shuffling the sticks

Soyeon frowns picking up a short stick only to realize beside her Hyunjin also got a short stick. They both sigh in relief and walk into the big closet together.

He laughs "I don't think we should do anything in here, it not romantic enough" a little laugh comes from her

She pulls closer to her as their lips touch, he was surprised at the sudden action but he kissed back. He now took the dominance as she pushed her against the wall never leaving her lips.

She opened her mouth as He slipped his tongue inside, exploring her before sucking on her top lip, then down to her bottom lip.

Once he left her lips he trailed light butterfly kisses down her neck and to her collarbone. He sucked on it causing her to moan. He swirled his tongue lightly on her collarbone making her feel like jello under his touch.

Time passed by, someone knocked and said their minutes were over and to get out.
-

The party was going still, Soyeon told her friends she would be back to get them some drinks. Walking down the stairs it was so noisy and a crowded with teenagers.

She was heading to the kitchen but somehow she got yanked and pulled to the wall, her eyes landed on the boy

"Ah M-minho" she tries to free her hand from his grip, clearly he was drunk

He pulled both her hands back onto the wall and started grinding on her "Imma fuck you so hard" he growls smirking

Soyeon tried to kick him but he entrapped her legs in between his. They looked normal since have the people were grinding on girls or touching them.
He started to grind harder on her as she was clearly going to shove him away. Someone had beat her to it as a punch fell through

She looks up to see Hyunjin pissed. He started to curse at him as another punch went through "Don't you dare fucking touch her!" He punches one more time

He grabbed his girlfriends hand and took them both out the area. He opened a room door pulling her in and closing the door behind them.

His eyes gentle seeing her "Are you okay? Did he hurt you?"
She slowly shakes her head
"I'm okay...."

He engulfed her in a hug petting her hair slowly, she was comforted by his hug.

Sorry i did minho dirty like that

Vote and comment your thoughts

Love ya!!