xlix.

AZALEA'S POV:

"Guys let's be honest. I'm the smartest one here." Sergei spoke proudly as an awkward silence spread inside the room.

Igor stared at him with his eyebrows raised as we all tried to change the topic.
"Uhh... Well, it's almost time for dinner. I will start preparations." Flora said, standing up as I followed her.

"Azalea, you should be with Lev and others. I'll..." she said as I spoke before she could finish,

"I am helping you and no more arguments on this topic."
She smiled as we headed towards the kitchen.

"So what's in today's menu?" I asked her and she replied after thinking,

"Maybe we should try something new. Um... Let's have an experiment with noodles tonight."

She took out the pack of noodles and placed it on the counter, looking at me.

"I think we can try Prawn Wraps on it." I said as she agreed.

After some time, we finished our show of cutthroat kitchen and went outside to see Lev and cheese all alone on the couch.

"Where are others?" Flora questioned, glancing around as I advanced towards Lev just when Igor came out of the room with my phone, ringing with an incoming call.

He handed me my phone and I saw it was from ma'am Nichole, my incharge at the Institute. (I know you don't remember her.)

I picked it up.

"Good evening, one of my favorite person on this planet." I greeted her as I could hear her laugh.

"Oh darling, I'm so happy to hear from you. How are doing now?" she asked me in her sweet voice.

"I'm doing good. What about you? I'm sorry I couldn't contact you for all these days." I said.

"I'm just doing great and don't apologize dear, it was mistake from my side as well. I just wanted to ask how you and babies are. I was so excited to be there but right now I'm in Thailand with my husband." she explained.

"That's just amazing ma'am. I hope you're enjoying. " I spoke.

"Yes, I am."

We chatted, taking our sweet time when Flora called me for the dinner.
I hung up, went towards the dinning table to see everyone already there. I took a seat next to Carson and Sergei as Igor was continuously gazing me.

Just sit there quietly and enjoy your meal, Daddy.

Prawns were cooked just amazing. Sauce and flavor was just on the point. After all it was Flora who prepared it. After the dinner was over, I went back inside the room as it was quite late by now. I laid down on the bed after feeding Lev and was again staring at the ceiling.

I thought, kids are taught to avoid violence but at the same time schools teach them about wars that finally ended America's problem. What do they actually want them to learn?

I was busy thinking my ass out when Igor came in, locking the door behind him.

As soon as he looked at me, he smirked, slowly coming towards me. I shifted a little and he hovered over me, gripping my waist. Slowly, his hands trailed up, reaching my face and then my lips.

He stroke my lips with his thumb as our eyes were fixed at each others. He leaned down, near my neck and spoke in a hushed tone,

"You're so beautiful."

I smiled, pecking his cheek and replied,

"Thank you zaddy. After all I'm your fiance, Mr. Perfect. "

"My soon to be wife, kitten." he said, teasing me with a quick kiss.
I pulled him close, deepening the kiss as I could sense a smirk on his lips. This moment never feels old. His tongue inside my mouth as his hand was softly wrapped around my neck, his body pressed on me as he kept kissing me roughly.

This heated moment was soon interrupted by a knock on the door.
He stood up as I quickly sat on the bed.

"Azalea, did you take all your medicines. Doctor said you mustn't miss any." Flora asked from outside.

"Yeah I did. Thanks for asking Flora." I replied.
"Alright then, goodnight" she spoke. "Good night" I replied her back and she left.

I glanced at Igor who was already eyeing me with a wicked look and grin.

"So.... You were saying something." I said, next moment, I was in his arms, pinned again the wall.

"I was doing something, little one." he spoke in his deep voice.

"Igor.....Lev is watching." I said as he was up. Quite wrong timing to be up baby.

"Let him. He must know how much love his mama." he said as I blushed and he laughed, putting me down.

TWO WEEKS LATER:
AZALEA'S POV:

Adrik was home last week from the hospital. He's finally doing alright. There's a small scar on his waist because of the injury. But I'm happy he's fine now. Even though it will forever remind me of that dark time.

Seeing both Lev and Adrik together makes me complete. Igor tries to spends most of his time with them. I can already tell, Sergei is their favorite as they both enjoy his company a lot.

It's afternoon time and all of us are getting super bored. I was in my room, working on laptop when Flora opened the door, bringing both of them in with her.

"We are going shopping and you are coming too." she said as they were dressed up with a sunglass on her eyes.

Of course, 'cool aunt' here.

"Is it safe. I mean we sh... " I said as she spoke,

"Girl, I have asked boss about it. He said we can go. Let's go."

I agreed happily, closing my laptop, taking out my jacket and putting it on.

"Let's go." I said grabbing the stroller.
The car was ready as we were out.

"We have to go for weekly checkup as well." I said as Flora spoke casually,

"Alright then, first check up then we chill."

AFTER SHOPPING:

We reached back home at six in the evening. We didn't buy anything much. Just few new teddy bears and were roaming around. The only thing we did was eat like we are about to have an apocalypse.

I finally sat on the couch of our room while both lev and Adrik were busy with the teddy on the bed.
I took out my phone and glanced at the screen to see five texts and eleven calls from Igor. It must have been something really important.

My phone was on silent this whole time I was out. Oh god, what things I keep doing.

I opened the text to see what it was.

"Where are you now?"
"Are you home? "

"Be home by five. I have something to talk about."

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

⌜ • ° + ° • ⌝

Don't forget to:

Comment
vote
Share
And if want to, then follow.

⌞ ° • + • ° ⌟