Chapter 17- Baffling turn x of x events

Beginne am Anfang

Then Hisoka was in front of him all of a sudden and whispered something to him, Kurapika gasping at what he said. Then Hisoka just surrendered. The fuck just happened?

"I'm disappointed. And what did he whisper to him?" Amaimon said, sounding disappointed.

HEy, HoW yOU DoIn LiTtLe MaMa? LeT mE WhIsPER iN yOuR eAr, TELl YoU soMEtHiNg YoU mIgHt LiKe Ta HeaR.. it's free Real Estate.

———————

The third match pitted Mr. Hanzo against Pokkle. Pokkle it the guy with a pink hat thing on his head. No duh, that's where hats are supposed to be Mikes, you idiot.

Pokkle found himself in a similar position as Gon did, but he admitted defeat, almost immediately, in fact. Poor, boy. That match must've been one of the fastest that's ever happened.

———————

The fourth match was between Hisoka and Mr. Bodoro. That's the old guy that does Kung-Fu! I think that's what Mr. Tonpa said.

This one was a bit longer that the last one, Hisoka dodging the attacks from Mr. Bodoro until Hisoka finally turned the tables, him beating up Mr. Bodoro.

Mr. Bodoro didn't easily admit defeat however and got beaten up until he couldn't move, him laying with his back to the ground. Hisoka whispered something to him, too, and this time it was Bodoro who surrendered.

"I wanna know what he said! You should've used your super hearing!" Amaimon ordered me from his spot on my left shoulder.

"It only works when I pop them." "Then I'll pop it right now!" He yelled as he then grabbed my left ear, me yelling in pain, trying to pull his small body off of it, "That's not how it works!"

———————

The fifth match featured Killua and Pokkle but Killua walked away as soon as it began. I take it back, this one was the fastest.

In a confident tone he declared, "Yeah, sorry, but I'm just not interested in fighting you." The walked back to where I was, standing in his spot.

"The fuck was that, you cocky bastard? I mean it was cool but I know you could've won that one." I asked him, him just shrugged, his hands behind his head, then looked forwards, his back to me.

I just sighed and placed my forehead against the back of his neck, feeling him get a shiver. Is he cold? But it's not as hell in here, especially when everyone is running around fighting.

———————

Leorio requested that the sixth match to be postponed, I used a big word? Whoah, while Mr. Bodoro recovered from his injuries, so in the mean time, the match between Killua and Mr. Gittarackur was held.

"You got this, baba." I whispered to myself, cheering for Killua as I held Kurapika's hand, me using him for his hand warmth.

Killua then began to slowly walk up to him, both of them staring unblinkingly at each other until..

"It's been a while, Kil." Mr. Gittarackur said, surprising Killua and I. Kil? Oh! Cause his name is Killua and in front of it is Kill! Whoah. That's some awesome name planning his parents did.