Chapter 1.5

Rushing to get help Ban run with Jericho in his arms. Soon he arrived to a small village. He screamed trying to get everyone's attention "HELP I HAVE AN INJURED PERSON PLEASE TAKE HER TO THE DOCTOR" Some old man showed up from their house saying "the doctor is after the block to left" pointing his finger where to head. Ban thanked the man and run as fast as he could.

Ban handed Jericho to a doctor for treatment. Waiting for her to get better, he had nothing more than time... A lot of empty time...

                                                                      ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

What to do now.. Why did I save Jericho instead of Elaine.. What got into Elaine for her to turn into a demon alike..? I have no reason to live now, do I? I always wanted to save you Elaine, how ironic that I was the one ending up to kill you... Ban looked at his hands again. He could see blood stains on them. It was Elaine's blood but also Jericho's, from carrying her wounded.

I want to die. I have no reason to live. How funny to think that I can't even kill myself because I'm immortal.. Even that is because of Elaine. I got this curse because of her. "FUCK" Ban screamed suddenly and threw a flower vase that was in a table next to Ban. It broke. After that Ban started giggling. He had a smirk on his face. (yes a smirk.. BAN psycho edition) It soon changed into loud laugh that sound psychopathic. Ban had put his hand covering his face while laughing like maniac.

While he was going through in a psychosis alike, mental breakdown, Jericho had slowly woken up after her treatment. The first thing she could hear when she woke up was Ban's loud, maniac laugh. "Is that.. Ban's voice?!?" She asked herself while hearing the laugh silence. She couldn't thought much about what have happened before the doctor came in the room.

Doctor: So, How are you feeling?

Jericho: Fine.. Can you tell me where Ban is?

Doctor: Ban..? You mean the man who brought you here?

Jericho: Yes, him.. Is he the one in the other room?

Doctor: Yes. You want me to bring him to you?

Jericho: If you could.. 

Jericho said that with her voice getting more quiet. With no more questions asked, doctor went to get Ban. Jericho was worried about Ban's condition.. more than her own. Ban walked into the room making the atmosphere gloomy. Jericho looked at him without saying a word. He sat on her recovery bed keeping his silence. They looked up to each other. Jericho hold into his hand and said "It's gonna be alright. I can't feel your pain, but remember I am always gonna be here for you" That being said Ban looked at Jericho and let a few tears flow. He grabbed her and hugged her tight. Even though this maybe wasn't the right time, it made Jericho blush and her heart was going crazy.

After one week Jericho was fully recovered and ready to continue the traveling. She has been a big support for Ban and it has also helped him to  recover from his lost.