Back in time

The day started the same as any other day. Ban and Jericho were heading to a forest. When they arrived Elaine showed up right in front of them. She looked pretty normal expect her eyes were darker than usual and her dress was black. "Hi Ban, did you miss me" She said while looking at Ban with a big smile on her face. "Elaine!" Ban screamed, running to hug her. Jericho in the back tried not to look sad and kept a small smile on her face, even though it was hard for her to see Ban and Elaine together. 

After they were done hugging Elaine looked behind Ban and her face went pale and her smile was gone in a second. She looked like she was ready to snap and destroy everything. Elaine's aura started to show and she was glowing black and dark purple. It looked like she was turning into a demon. Ban looked shocked, so did Jericho. They both looked at Elaine with a worried face. "WHO IS THAT SLUT YOU HAVE BROUGHT WITH YOU BAN" Elaine screamed while getting a big aura starting to grow in her hands. It looked dangerous and something that could kill. " Ban hid Jericho behind his back and answered to Elaine with a worried face " Why are you like this? What has gotten into you... she is my friend so can you stop this". That respond didn't have any effect at all on Elaine.

While all this was happening and the deadly aura was growing in front of Jericho and Ban, Jericho couldn't think of anything else than the words she just heard. "Just a friend... just a friend...." even though she knew she meant to ban nothing more than a friend it still hurt. She didn't want to be just friends. She wanted to be on Elaine's place. That's when she woke up from her thoughts to the situation that Ban and Jericho were in. In the last moment Jericho jumped behind Ban's back and took her sword out. She attacked with it to Elaine preventing her deadly attack. She swing her sword cutting one of Elaine's hand off. She started screaming loud, while blood coming out of the wound where the hand was cut. 

"I'm gonna KILL YOU, YOU SLUT ASS BITCH" Elaine screamed while getting up from the ground. Ban was in the side watching the fight. He couldn't keep up on what was happening. While he kept being distracted, Elaine with rage came to Jericho and made a big wound to her stomach. Jericho dropped her sword and started screaming with loud voice. That's when Ban woke up for the situation. He saw Jericho on the ground, wounded and Elaine flying on the air next to her body. She had a smile on her face and her eyes were now turned completely black. Ban couldn't stand anyone who hurt Jericho. She was the one who has been by his side for a long time without even a particular reason. Without thinking Ban attacked Elaine and ripped her heart out and squished it. 

Elaine was now dead. She was no longer alive nor comin back. Ban realized that while looking at Elaine's body and his hands that just a moment ago squished her heart. They were filled with blood and Ban was drowning in indescribable emptiness. like Kurapica ;(

Even though Ban felt like he has lost his reason to live he knew that he had to save Jericho who was injured seriously.