chapter 1

A new day has come to its start. Jericho and Ban have camped on a big land for the last few days. Jericho has followed Ban since him saving her in the fight. "Isn't it time for us to leave" Jericho said while walking closer to Ban who was trying to get some food to eat. Of course He didn't need food, he couldn't die, but Ban needs to take care of Jericho who has been loyal to him all this time. " Yeah let's leave after you have eaten" Ban said with a tired look on his eyes. He haven't been able to sleep well for the past days, because of his thoughts. 

                                                                                         ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"Did Elaine really die?" That's what Ban has been asking himself. He couldn't believe that his love of life is gone, or  at least that's what Ban used to think. It has been about one month after Elaine's death. All this time, in the battle and after losing Elaine, Jericho has been there for him. It was hard for him to lose Elaine, even harder was for him to kill her. After the fight Ban looked no longer a living thing. The look on his eyes when he realized that Elaine isn't coming back anymore, that she was dead. It made his eyes empty, they were so empty that he looked like he was dead himself too. But thanks to Jericho, he was able to recover from losing Elaine and get his eyes and mind state back to normal.