Chapter 1

Bullets were flying past in every direction, Adam was jumping from tree to tree dodging them or using his sword to fill up his semblance. He used his gun to shoot back but the scythe user blocked them with their weapon and even their semblance on the odd occasion, rose petals were everywhere.

Adam finally got to where the figure was standing and saw a young girl standing there. The scythe was almost double her size and her red Cape was caught in the wind. She has her hood up so it was difficult to tell exactly who it was.

She aimed her scythe at him and shot more bullets, Adam used his sword again to deflect them and build up his semblance. Adam looked at her and then at the scythe trying to work out what she would do next when suddenly bullets came flying from behind him. He turned around and saw another figure in the tree line.

He looked back at the girl in red and then to the new figure in the tree line, their figure looked some what familiar like he had seen it before, he couldn't quite work out where he had seen it. He had no time to stop and think more bullets were heading his way, he jumped from one side to the other dodging bullets from both ways.

Adam finally decided to activate his semblance, a flash of red and black appear and all trees in the surrounding area were destroyed, the new figure had no where to hide, he looked at them and stopped, he put his sword away and focused on the new figure.

"Blake..." he said with pain in his voice. Blake put her weapon away as well.

"Ruby!" Blake called over to the girl in red.

"yes, Blake?" she answered back.

"Thank you for helping me find Adam, I would like to talk to him alone"

Ruby nodded and folded her scythe away then ran off into a different direction.

"Blake" Adam said again this time not as much pain in this voice.

"Why are you here?" he questioned.

"To stop you Adam, everything your doing, the people your hurting, I'm here to stop it!" Blake answered back.

Adam laughed a little then smirked at her "You can't stop this, you were a part of this once, you really think people will team up with you to help stop me?"

Blake looked at him and put one hand on her weapon "I wanted to do this the easy way Adam"

Adam put one hand on his sword "There never was an easy way Blake"

Blake drew her weapon again and started to shoot at him, he used his sword and deflected them.

She threw her weapon around tree stump and swung her way towards Adam trying to kick him but failing due to Adam moving aside.

He actived his semblance again and aimed it towards Blake, a flash of red and Black and Blakes weapon was in half. She landed on the ground with a grunt and her broken weapon landed next to her.

"I told you, you can't stop me" Adam put his sword away and turned around to face away from Blake.

"Not this time" Adam walked off leaving Blake laying there on the ground.