Me : (irritated) Dammit .... I will surely fire you .... idiotic sleep disturber !! Huh !!

I rubbed my eyes as I was still sleepy . I tilted my head when one pair of hands cupped my face ... I saw my wifey standing there looking like a fresh flower . She softly pecked my lips but all I could do was smile ... lazy me ... if it was any other time than I would have kissed her ... very hard .... but poor me lazy fellow ... I don't have even an ounce of energy that I could at least move my lips . They say na "Once a lazy ... always a lazy " ... hmm so that means I am always gonna be like this ... poor me . 

[I really don't know if they say "once a lazy ... always a lazy" and I don't even know who actually "they" are ... maybe society ?? no idea ... so okay I can be the "they" for you all na ?? ... so consider it ... that I said these GOLDEN words . *wink*]

But no one says that .... "Once an energetic ... always an energetic" ... and the biggest example of this is me ... Arnav Singh Raizada ... once I used to work day and night but still not get tired but now I have become lazy .... very lazy indeed . I saw Khushi looking at me curiously ... maybe to know where I was lost .

Me : What happened ??  ... You look happy today ??

Khushi : Off-course I am so happy to meet my grandmother-in-law , you know ??

Arnav (scrunching my eyebrows ) : What is running in your little brain Khushi ??

NO RESPONSE

Khushi ??

NO RESPONSE

Baby ??

NO RESPONSE

Khushi ?? Hello ??

NO RESPONSE

Hello ?? Hello ?? Mike testing !! 

NO RESPONSE 

What the !!

KHUSHI !!!!

STILL NO RESPONSE ... 

She practically blinked her eyes once and again got lost ... dammit !! I snapped my fingers in front of her eyes ... tapped her shoulder ... talked about jalebi ... and then finally I shook her but still ...

NO RESPONSE 

What the hell !! Where is she lost . She is acting like a teenage lover ... lost in middle of conversations ... What the !! ... Is she dating someone ?? ...  No no how can she do that ?? She loves me .... but what if she thought to date someone because every-time I romanced her ... Alex called ?? What the !! If it is something like that than I will surely send that good-for-nothing Alex directly to hell . I heard some giggling sound from back and turned around only to see my dear friend , sister-in-law and brothers (Lav , NK , Akash , Payal) trying hard to control their laugh . What the !! That means they were witnessing the whole scenario ?? Dammit !! Khushi I am not gonna leave you !! Because of you they are making fun of me . I then pulled a little bit of her hair . I realized what I had done after I had practically pulled her hair but their was no movement from her side ... I sighed and relaxed thinking she is too lost in thinking that she didn't even feel this but .... after that what happened scared me to death . Khushi jumped on me like a wild cat and straightly attacked my hair .... I felt as if my hairs will come out of my muscles now if I didn't stop her ... so I gave a TIT for TAT and attacked her just the way she did ... directly on her hair .... and our cat fight started . 

{Ignore the background

{Ignore the background . Visualize this scene happening on the bed with Arnav also fighting and pulling Khushi's hair .... just like kids do }

ARNAV'S POV ENDS

*****************************************************************

NK , Lav , Akash and Payal who were enjoying it till now ... rushed to them ... when they saw this so-called "CAT FIGHT" going out of hands . Lav and Payal pulled Khushi who was continuously trying to free herself out from their grip and shouting one phrase only "LAADGOVERNOR ... HOW DARE YOU ??"  ... while the other two pulled Arnav who became an angry bird till then and went to NK and Lav's room ... taking Arnav with them . 

*****************************************************************

TO BE CONTINUED .... 

Hope you liked the update .... Please do VOTE and COMMENT if you like the update . 

I am seriously waiting for Dadi 's entry as I have planned much more funny revenge from Sankadevi's side ... which when I think and visualize the scene also makes me laugh .... mainly the one which is not only shock for Dadi but for Arnav and all others ... You know ?? It is a secret between me and Khushi ... I will reveal it in the flow of the chapters .

LUV 

AAYUSHI 

2419 WORDS ....