8. Warmth

Sexual Content 🍋

The weight of Ushijima's arms lay on Y/n's stomach as they rested on their sides, watching the TV with closed eyes. Ushijima slept while Y/n's eyes fluttered open, her body being held down. Her eyes met Ushijima's closed ones as she smiled at his peaceful face. Brows furrowing at the worry lines that rested between his forehead as her fingers traced his skin. His lips parted and a quiet snore met Y/n's ears, a smile played on her own lips as she reached for his hand and pulled it off of her. She tried getting up as quickly as possible, without waking him up.

But his body shifted at the loss of contact with her, his arms grabbing onto the pillow she had and cuddled into that instead. A quiet giggle sounded past her lips, her hand softly against her mouth as she smiled down at the resting man. He seemed so peaceful, angelic even, his hair messily laid against his forehead as rare snores sounded from him.

"Taking a shower." She whispered into his sleeping ears as she placed a kiss against his jaw.

Her feet shuffled against the wooden floorboards, the sound echoing trough the quiet apartment as she made her way to the bedroom. She grabbed her suitcase and bags, carrying them with her to unpack and get some laundry done. And once she was done, she undressed herself and grabbed a silk robe from the closet. Wrapping herself into the thin material and putting on some fluffy slippers, she closed the bathroom door behind her and turned the showers knob on. Waiting for the white tiles to turn hot, she unwrapped her robe and slipped off her slippers, stepping into the steaming shower. Her muscles relaxing at the warmth as she sighed under the running water.

The loofah and soap rubbed against her body as she cleaned herself, her body cascaded with soapy water as it ran down the drain. Her eyes closed in content. She had missed her home, never getting used to being away from it. It was her safe place, her happy place, where her love had rested.

Ushijima had woken up at the feeling of his warmth gone, the couch still slightly warm meaning she hadn't gone far. His half-lidded eyes looked around for her figure before his ears perked up at the sound of the shower. He shifted his body up and onto his feet as he walked towards his bedroom where he saw the steam and light floating out of the bottom of the door. The anticipation of seeing her naked body under the steam of the shower turned him on. It never even stopped him from creaking open the door to take a peak at where she stood.

Her head tilted up as she let the water run down her body, her figure red and hot from the temperature as his eyes traced every line and crevice. He let himself watch, his body longing for contact with hers..but he never did. He was excited from just watching, and he liked that. The fact that he could only watch her, rubbing her hands against her body as she squeezed her breasts and bent over to wash her legs. He felt his heart race as she turned around, her soapy breasts on full view for his thirsty ego.

"Are you just going to stand there, or join me?" Her voice surprised him, having been caught gaping at her naked body. Her eyes still closed, but a playful smirk greeted him. He didn't reply to her question, but instead reached behind his neck and pulled off his shirt. Throwing his clothes to the side as he opened the showers door, closing the hungry distance between them. Her body shiny and slippery under his wanting hands as they roamed her body, tracing over her hips and waist, up to her collar and shoulders. His eyes checked her out as she opened her own, staring into his lustful ones.

"Do whatever you want to me." Her voice whispered through the steam, his eyes fluttering up to hers. He hummed at the comment, his hand meeting her ass and giving them a tight squeeze. Her hands wrapped around his neck and went onto her tiptoes, closing the distance between their lips. His mouth moving against hers, he slipped his tongue in and let their intimacy grow more.

"Get on your knees." He growled against her mouth, her mouth falling agape at his command. But obeyed nonetheless. Her hands trailed down his rippled muscles, nails scratching against his skin. Her knees met the stone tiled floor, already aching to get off. But she wanted it, she wanted to pleasure him. She looked up to his face, his teeth biting his bottom lip as she stuck her tongue licking the tip of his hard cock.

"Just your mouth. I only want to feel your mouth." He commanded. Her hands flinching back as she put them behind her, her lips pressing a soft kiss against his tip. His hands grabbed her wet hair, wrapping it around his fingers as she opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out. He slapped his wet cock against her tongue, her eyes flinching as they stared up into his. He didn't hesitate to plunge it into her mouth, making her choke at the sudden feeling of his cock filling his spot. He winced at her teeth grazing against his skin before he felt her mouth wrap around him, letting him thrust into her once more. He kept thrusting, his groans and growls meeting her ears as she moaned back, her throat vibrating against him.

He plunged deeper, her mouth coating his cock with a layer of saliva. Her knees crawled back as he shoved her against the wall, his hands pillowing her head as he moaned out at how deep he was down her throat. Her hands met his thighs, her nails digging into his skin as he kept thrusting and squelching into her open mouth. He pulled out, her breaths heaving as he slapped his cock around her mouth. Covering her face in his warm cum.

"Get up and turn around." He breathed out, helping her up by her hand and turned her around forcefully against the glass door. Her breasts squished against the cold glass as he pressed his dick against her ass, his hands squeezing the fat as he bit his lip.

"Don't go to fast." She just barely got out as he thrusted into her, his cock hard and ready to cum again. She moaned out at the sudden feeling of him filling her up. Her face pressed against the glass as his hands dug into the skin of her hips, his breaths heavy and turning her on even more. She loved hearing him feel good, it only made her more horny. Her hands roamed the door, wanting to grip something before she reached the top of the door. Her back arching as her skin slapped against his, the water from the ceiling making it more sensual.

He followed as she wanted, his thrusts slow but hard. He shivered as she tightened around him, letting him know she was about to come as she whimpered and moaned. He gradually got faster, letting her release come even earlier, her mouth wide open as he watched her face twist up in pleasure.

"I-...I'm gonna...cum!" She screamed out, her legs shaking and fell weak. His hands gripped her harder, one placed against her stomach to hold her up as the other squeezed against her hip. He wasn't even halfway done as he kept going harder, letting her release drag on longer. Sucking on her bottom lip as her legs shook with ecstasy, her eyes clenched shut but rolling back.

"Hah. Hmm~." She heard his breaths get heavier with every passing second, feeling his cock throb in her as she tried calming down. Only to feel something grow inside her, wanting to cum for a second time as she gripped harder on the door. Her back arching as his hand slid up her back, gripping her hair as he pulled her back. He pushed her whole body against the door, slamming into her as he bit down onto her shoulder. Shivers going down her spine as he breathed into her ear, soft whimpers and moans making her feel hot.

"Fuck~. I'm gonna..." He pulled his face back and pulled out, cumming against her ass as his head tilted back. His chest heaving as he groaned out, his hand gripping hard around his pleasured cock.

"Hmm. Good~." She breathed out, her eyes half closed as she turned around and wrapped her arms around his neck. Pulling him down for a chaste kiss before going back under the water.

"Here. Let me." Ushijima said, grabbing the loofah and soap. Cleaning her body before his own as she stepped out, wrapping the robe around her body and blow drying her hair. He watched her as she got herself ready for bed and left the bathroom. He grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist, drying his short hair quickly before turning off the light behind him and changing into some sweats. He watched her tired figure fall into bed, the blanket covering all of her as he chuckled and slipped into bed beside her.

"Thank you, love." She turned her head, placed her hand against his cheek and kissed his lips once before falling asleep.

"Goodnight." He whispered and wrapped his arm around her waist, cuddling into her as they fell asleep.

But it was only then that Ushijima realized what he had done. He let his hunger for her get the best of him when he was meant to tell her. Tell her that he had sex with someone else. Pleasured another girl.
Cheated on her.

But what if the both of you...found out truths that made it hurt even more.