°•°Sweet night•°•

Comenzar desde el principio

"let's go," jungkook said to the driver since jungkook did not know where the location actually is. 

It was 7:30 already and jungkook just arrived at the location, he was actually pretty confused because the place was an abandoned 'building?' jungkook thought but shrugged it off.

"sir just go straight inside, you will see an elevator, press floor 11," the driver said, and jungkook just nodded.

Jungkook walked inside the building and then straight to the elevator, he pressed floor 11 and noticed something ' the 11th floor is the rooftop' jungkook thought. Jungkook was not expecting anything too fancy he just wanted a place where taehyung was, it did not matter to him where or what, as long as taehyung was there he felt... good. ( couple goals)

jungkook heard a ding meaning he reached the rooftop, he took a breath before taking a step outside.

(literally have no energy to explain so... the date looked somewhere like thiss^^^ BUT there was a table with food and 2 wine glass and wine on the edge and a candle in the middle with 2 chairs, it was dark, there was no sofa, just one mattress at the side, the buildings were far away, there were lights, btw there was nobody there, there was no projector and yah that's it)

jungkook was shocked the place was beautiful he loved it, he could not hear a single sound it was peacefully, he could even see the buildings from far away, he loved the view it was the best but something was missing, he looked around and looking for a certain someone but no one was there... it made him a little sad and worried.

"t-tae" jungkook shuttered because he was literally scared

"hyung?" jungkook said, jungkook heard steps coming behind him, jungkook tired looking at the person without moving, then jungkook felt warm hands on his waist, jungkook could hear the person's breath, at this point, jungkook could feel the person's breath on his nape, the person slowly rested his head on jungkooks right shoulder, jungkook looked at his right with fear in his eyes but his eyes soften when he saw it was just taehyung.

"don't be scared baby it's just me" the deep voice of taehyung still gave jungkook chills, jungkook nodded and let out a sigh.

Taehyung started leaving soft and gentle kisses on jungkook's nape and jungkook closed his eyes.

"ok let's start this date," taehyung said

"ok" jungkook said, taehyung let go of jungkook and stood in front of him.

"now I can see how you look," jungkook said