1%

█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

10%

███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

30%

█████▒▒▒▒▒

50%

███████▒▒▒

100%

██████████

✦•┈┈┈๑⋅⋯❁⋯⋅๑┈┈┈•✦

Soul Transfer
complete...

✦•┈┈┈๑⋅⋯❁⋯⋅๑┈┈┈•✦

"AAAAAHHHHH?!"Ikki shot out from wherever he was and began to shiver, he was surrounded by snow and a few yards away from him there was the opening of the forest.
He was shaking uncontrollably as he glanced around. He stands from the snow-covered ground and managed to stumble his way out of the forest and into what seemed like a fantasy town...
"Lord Zylith?"

"Who...Who are you?"Ikki managed to mumble out before fainting due to the cold. The woman that found him gained the attention of others to aid her in moving the now unconscious male.

·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

Once again he jumps awake with a start, looking every which way but was immediately calmed by the woman who got him to the hospital.
"Lord Zylith, you're alright. How's your head and are you aware that you've been missing for six days?"

"Who is Zylith?"

"That's you. You've sustained a head injury, which explains why you can't recall anything...Ah, my name is Veronica and I'm your head maid." Veronica explains to Ikki, now know as Zylith that he is a young duke of
Snezhnaya. After she explained the important parts of his 'life', she excuses herself from the room to grab him some dinner.
"Sorry, Zylith but I guess this is my life now...I wonder if it was a random thing or was it meant for me to take his place...I wonder what I look like.."Zylith stood from the bed glancing around until his eye made contact with a reflective surface.
"Oh!?"

"If I didn't know any better, the game creator is obsessed with handsome faces

"If I didn't know any better, the game creator is obsessed with handsome faces...Hmm, such a gentle face that could knock everyone off their feet. And yet I still have my resting bitch face."Zylith mumbles while gazing into the mirror, he couldn't believe this was now his face. He was even more surprised that he landed into a body of a duke.
This could possibly make things ten times easier!
Zylith places himself back onto the bed so that he wouldn't worry the woman named Veronica.
"Sorry for the wait Lord Zylith."

"Thank you very much. Uhh if it's okay, could I get a bit more basic information on myself?"

"Of course! You're 1,004 years of age-"

"Excuse me?!" Zylith yells out much to Veronica's surprise but she had to quickly remind herself that the man in bed held no memories.
"Well yes, you're an Adepti. Your genetic makeup is that of a human and Phoenix. Which means you'll be alive for quite some time."

"I feel faint..."