Chapter 3

He lifts up my face with a finger making me look at his eyes. My eyes tear up on the verge of crying. I have never been so scared in my life than now.

"Sir, w-what do you mean by 'ours'?" I ask him with the little bit of boldness left in me.
He chuckles a bit....hard for me to admit but it was hot.

"Darling, I mean....You belong to us now" He makes it clearer.

I shake my head in refusal at his statement.
This is the moment where I make a brake for it.
I run and run and run until I literally couldn't breath. I finally see a the gate into the hidden leaf village. A light of hope shines upon me until I get knocked out.

______

I begin to wake up with my head pounding. I groan in pain and finally open my eyes to see that i'm tied to a chair. Bro....was that not a dream?

I try shaking around to get out of it but to no avail. "Argahhh why am I tied to this fucking chair?!" I yell out frustrated in the pitch black room.

Itachi and Shisui walk in turning on the light.
"Please let me go..." I ask them
"I'm sorry but we can't do that" itachi answers
"You heard madara, you belong to us" Shisui finishes.

I shake my head

"No I DON'T!" I yell out with anger...that was one of the dumbest mistakes I could possibly make.

Shisui walks up to me, cuts the ropes holding me off and pulls my 5'3 self up by my hair towards him.

"Adriana, do not try to yell at me" he tells me
"you do not want to find out what will happen if you try that again" he finishes.

I nod my head in understanding of what he just said and he let's go of my hair. Shisui walks back to itachi and they start talking quietly. It was too quite to make out what they were saying. Itachi walks over to me and grabs my hand walking me to another room. When they open the door my eyes widen and my heart dropped.

Whips
Chains
Knives
And a table with straps on it to hold some down.

I'm really going to die here.

"If you ever disobey us badly enough, we will have to bring you here. It will not be pleasant." Itachi tells me. Okay so I might live a little longer.

He then takes me downstairs, I see everyone else in the living room. Shisui takes a seat on the couch next to Izuna. Sasuke is laying up against the wall and Madara is standing up across from me with Obito by his side.

"So....Adriana, you'll be staying with us. You no longer have the freedom you had before. In time with some exceptions we'll take you out. As long as you're on your best behavior everything will be just fine." Madara states

"What do you want out of this?" I ask him crying

"Power, an advantage over a new world. You are my key to getting us there"