Chapter 2

This is where it.....begins

______

I wake up in a forest, surrounded by trees
"where the hell am I?" I ask myself in a low voice. I was covered in cuts and leaves.

I look around to see anything familiar and trying to remember what I did last.
'so I went to sleep and-' I cut off my thought
"THERES NO WAY IT WORKED!" I yelled out by accident.

I covered my mouth and checked to see if anyone was near and possibly heard me.
Thankfully there was no one, but back to my situation of how on earth I got here.

I don't even know if this is the naruto world.
Maybe I slept walk into the woods? How am I supposed to get back home? Which direction should I go?

I pick myself up and dust off the dirt. I start walking in some random direction hoping it'll lead me somewhere.

I hear some people talking and walk in that direction until I see a grass field. A kunai flies passed me and barely misses my face and lands into a tree.

"Holy shit!" I by mistake yell out
No doubt about it I was in the Naruto world.
I look infront of me and see sasuke....then itachi.....madara....obito....izuna...and shisui.

This is not good

I gulp in fear and just stare back at all of them. My body involuntarily starts shaking.
'What do I do?' I try thinking of something as fast as I can.

Before I can react I feel itachi press a kunai against my neck and get close to my ear.
"Who are you and what's your business here?" he ask.

My eyes water up and I try forming a sentence so I don't get murked within the first hour of me being here.

"i-i i'm adriana and i'm l-lost" I answer terrified and staring down at the sharp blade getting closer. I see him look up at madara waiting for him to give the okay knowing I wasn't a threat.

Madara nods his head and itachi walks back to them. "Which village do you belong to?" Madara asks me.

"I don't belong to any...but i'm trying to go to the leaf village" I answer honestly.

"Hm...and your parents?" he asks another question.

How would I answer this...Should I say dead, in another world, in the hidden leaf? Damnit I don't know all of the above?! He begins to notice i'm hesitating and he sighs.

"I don't have any here" I answer to the best of my ability. He had a look of slight confusion when I said here. A light smile comes on his face and walks towards me. Each steps he takes I take a small step back.

I back up into a tree and he is right in front of me. He places a hand on my shoulder and his eyebrows furrow together.

"As I thought, you aren't from this world..." he says. My eyes widen and I start freaking out more than what I thought was possible.

"How-" I begin to ask "A rare find, a truly rare find, nothing like it in the whole world" he continues talking

                                                          "and it's ours"