part 13: fucking perfect

️TW:TALK ABOUT HOSPITALIZATION FOR EATING DISORDERS ⚠️
Regulus' pov:
The rest of the day went by perfectly, no one was weirded out that I was there anymore. Remus would slip away before everyone ate to make me a smoothie and it was all going great. Until mrs potter came home and made dinner. She was great at cooking, dont get mr wrong, it's just that I wasnt ready to eat and my brother and boyfriends friends were all around me. Mrs potter, james and remus all said that I should eat as I've only had smoothies today, which I understand. They all want me to get better. Although when I was about to start eating I had a panic attack and left before anyone could say anything. I went straight to James' room and his under his covers, trying to get my breath.

Someone walked in and I knew it wasnt Sirius or James. Their footsteps werent loud enough. I peeped my head out of the covers just to check who it was. I saw Remus Lupin stood in the doorway, looking straight at me.

'Oh good, you are here. Mind if we just chat?' He asked me, after he helped me.start to breathe normally again. to which I replied with a shake of the head, signalling that I would like to chat.

'Why are you helping me so much?' I asked, genuinely curious. I've never really spoken to him before, why would he help me?

'Okay well, heres a secret. I used to have anorexia and bulimia so bad that I was hospitalized for it. I didnt have anyone to help me. My parents would punish me if I didnt eat and would make me feel like shit if I threw up after I ate. I understand how you felt in there. You knew no one was looking at you but you felt like everyone in the room was staring and judging, right?' He asked, saying my thoughts out loud.

'That's exactly how I felt. I dont think I wouldve minded if there were less people in there, i think its just because your friends are here too, it kinda scared me.' I said, simply.

'I understand. Would you eat of I sent james up with some food for the both of you?'

'I think that would be better.'

'Okay.' And with that he was on his way.

'oh, lupin' I said waiting for a response.

'Please call me remus and yes?'

'Thank you for everything. All your help.' I said, giving him a half smile.

'Its nothing.' He said and left to get james.

A few moments later, james came upstairs with some food, but thankfully, not much.

'Hello, darling.' He said, walking in and pecking my forehead.

'Hi.' I replied, blushing a little.

'I bought you some food. Remus explained everything to me.'

'Thank you.'

I ate as me and james spoke about everything and nothing. When I finished, he put my plate on the side.

'You're fucking perfect.' He said, looking at me straight in the eyes.

We leaned in for a kiss, it was a rough, passionate kind of kiss. A kind of kiss that makes me feel addicted. He ran his tongue across my bottom lip, asking for entrance, which I gladly granted him. He let his tongue explore my mouth which caused me to moan.

I could feel him getting excited making me need him. He started to pull my shirt off, to which I did the same. He then began trailing kisses down my neck, leaving hickeys.

'Reg, I want this. Do you?' He asked.

'Babe, I need this.' I replied.

and after we said that, that night we did the nasty (james topped of course, everything about me screams bottom)

A/N sorry about no smut. I decided to stop when I got uncomfy. Shits gonna go down in the next chapter tho.

(8th February 2021)