part 7: scars an stories.

James' pov:
I was genuinely interested in all of this. He seemed like hes actually had a lot of fun with his friends. I wanna see the scars & new cuts from the molly but I dont wanna ask.

'Hey, do you think I could, yanno, maybe, umm...' i trailed off.

'Do you want to see the scars and cuts?' He asked as if hes been asked so many times before.

'Only if you're okay with it. I dont want to make you uncomfortable.' I said

'No it's fine. They're pretty cool to be honest.'

He opened his mouth and I could see blood dripping out of his mouth (obviously from when he was pinging yesterday) but it looked so cool.

'That's so cool! I'd love to try it!' I said as I always have wanted to try molly.

'What's the worst thing you've ever done, james?' He asked me.

'Well, me and your brother do weed at parties but it's mostly like 1 or 2 J's.' I explained just as he seemed to remember something.

'OI! YES! I STILL HAVE IT! Basically, I always carry around molly and acid in my pockets, just in case. wanna try some?' He asked me.

I was hesitant. I was still at my mums house after all but I bet moony and padfoot told my parents to leave us be, she would do anything for padfoot. 'Uhhhh, sure why not.' I ended up saying.

'Alright but just because we could be in here for days knowing your friends.' He said.

He handed me something from his pocket and I asked what it was. 'MDMA.' He said.

'Okay' I took it and he laughed at my eyes. My pupils must have expanded a lot.

He then took some, what I assume is, ecstasy
. We were having the time of our lives and no one would know.

He ended up having to accio a pacifier as he started to chew up his mouth and it started bleeding. It was fun whilst it lasted but I dont think I'd ever do it again. Just like a one time thing.

*time skip to when they're sober again*

'So, how often did you used to do that?' I asked him when we sobered up.

'The real question would be when did I not use to do that.' He laughed. 'I used to do it everyday. Kinda just to feel something. It was mainly molly because when I was pinging I would chew up my mouth an it would hurt.' He was explaining and I really wanted to kiss him. The urge was there.

I started to lean in and he also did, although, right as I could feel his lips hovering over mine, he pulled away.

'I'm gonna ask you something and you have to answer 100% honestly.' He said and I nodded. 'Do you like me or are you just trying to get out of here?'

(5th February 2021)