part 1: leaving

Regulus' pov:
'Pleasee. You cant stay here anymore. I want to know you're safe,' my older brother begged for the umpteenth time that evening. 'We'll leave now. Hes just outside. I'm going either way but I want you there with me, please?'

I considered for a little bit as I knew they would try to find us. 'Fine.'

'Wait- you mean it? Really?! Okay! Let's get you packed and we'll, leave before they get back!' He yelled ecstatic.

Let me give you some back story, my parents are firm dark lord followers and I turn 16 in 5 days and they want me to get the dark mark that day at exactly 12pm. They've abused me for years due to Sirius not turning out how they'd liked so Sirius is moving in with his best friend, James Potter, and he wants me to join so I'm not alone. James is gorgeous (not that I'd tell anyone I was gay that would cause a beating 10x worse) but damn was that boy annoying. Like a prettier version of Sirius, that's annoying!

I realized that I had zoned out and Sirius had finished packing my stuff and was now heading towards the door before my parents got back from hogsmead. 'Reg! You coming or what?'

'Dont call me that.' I muttered as I walked behind him towards james standing by his old red pick up truck, looking effortlessly like a god!

' I muttered as I walked behind him towards james standing by his old red pick up truck, looking effortlessly like a god!

Damn. It was gonna be a long summer of hiding my sexuality if my brother wants me to stay at the same house with him. I dont think I'll make it. But if I dont they'll get suspicious of me. Well I guess I'll have to try my best.

A/N: hiya, author here. I didnt know how to end the drarry fic seeing as its not my main ship anymore but I thought I'd try this. Please tell me what you think of this first part. I'm not very good at writing I dont think. Sorry.
(4th February 2021)