Chpt 14: Which witch was Which?

A/N-
Well Cupid's gone dark....what do we think about that? Certainly a twist... But I guess even love has experienced heart break :p
Song is: I just don't want to loose you -JamesTown Story

ITS A GREAT SONG! Check it out.

Vote,Comment, Follow

-LifePassYouBy
-----
CUPIDS POV-

I got out of my shower and put on my black leather jacket for this fall weather as well as leather boots and red lipstick. I had made sure to curl my hair and my eye lashes had layers of mascara on them to make them seem full and more.... Awake I guess was the word. I looked hot in the kind of "steal your man" look.

I walked out of my room and made my way down the stairs until I heard the familiar voice of none other than my dad. And although I had known him as a quiet man he was whisper yelling at who I figured to be Karma.

"Are you kidding? If my wife knew this..." My dad whispered.

"That's not even the worst. The Deceiver got to her before I could.....and she's turned dark." Karma almost warned.

What babies, I'll be who I want when I want. I don't want to be controlled. I was my own person even if they didn't approve.

"My wife isn't in this is she? Does she know?" My dad said almost angrily.

So it was on my moms side. I rushed into her room and started opening drawers. This had to have some clue to why the cameras were watching me.

I knocked on the bottom of the dresser looking for a hidden compartment but was left flat. I looked at the mirror in front of me and put my finger up to it and found that there was no space between me and the mirror, meaning it was a double sided mirror and I found myself slowly backing away from it.

And ran straight into a hard wall behind me.

"Cupid what are you doing in our room?" My dads voiced barked.

"What are you doing watching me?" I barked back. "By the way I go by Arrow now you should know that if you've been watching me." I spat bitterly.

"Don't you dare talk to me like that young lady!" He yelled and I finally turned around and met him at eye level in my heeled boots.

"Don't you dare bark orders at me, when I've been nothing but honest- and you and my mom have followed my every move." I said trembling I was so mad, and my heart breaking even more than before at the betrayal I was feeling, as I came to realized I didn't know what feeling safe felt like.

"Cupid..." Karma started before I cut her off.

"It's Arrow- suicide watch." I addressed her.

"Burt, you can't provoke the hurt and you've done nothing but." Karma snapped at my father. My dads eyes suddenly softened.

"I've never done anything wrong dad. I was born like this- made like this and all I've wanted is to be your little girl, that you loved. And I never have Been not only this but you've been watching me?" I sighed holding my sides as the room started to sink around me.

I was NOT weak.

I pushed past both them and walked out the door crashing straight into someone who's cologne filled my senses. Brian. My heart yelped. I couldn't see him right now- I was in to much pain.

"Hey. Cupid.... Please stop." He said bringing me back holding me by the shoulders. His voice held something I recognized very much lately. Pain.

So I stopped fighting and looked at his gorgeous eyes as he stood there sheepishly on the porch holding me by my shoulders.

"I can't be here right now." I whispered. He took my hand as a shot of pain and longing rushed up my arm.

We walked some what down the street and found a white bench and both sat down.

"Cupid..." He started.

"I go by arrow now..." I corrected.

"Right well Arrow.. Please talk to me... What's going on?" He said interlacing our fingers together.

"My parents have been watching me. And I'm guessing my "gift" comes from my mom." I said looking at him the pain subsiding for a while as he gave my hand a reassuring squeeze.

"Maybe it was for protection..... Maybe they knew people would come after you eventually?" He suggested and although it made sense I was too hurt to even think logically. "Hey your hurt..... Let me help..." He said leaning his forehead on mine.

"No." I said getting up from the bench. " Don't you get it? If I let you-" I started but he cut me off.

"You could what? You could get hurt? You could loose me? Or loose yourself- or doubt what your worth. Yeah Cupid you could." He paused getting up and walking Towards me. "Love's a bitch. But you told me this a long time ago. Love conquers all. Every magic is powerless around real love. So just let love in... Because if you don't the pain will kill you. " he said frustrated yelling at me but not in anger in frustration and hurt. "Love is the balance to heart break...:. I understood pain.... "Please come back to me.... Cupid... I want you not Arrow. Not some version of that."He paused. "Take off the damn boots and leather jacket and just let me love you as much as you love me." He said holding my hand. I hugged him really hugged him for the speech but there was still an amount of pain and curiously and betrayal holding my heart. The idea of love hurt.

I slowly pulled back and saw that he was possibly in just as much pain as I was. And another emotion mixed into my heart- guilt.

"I told you I'd create a distraction, unless your busy." A dark voice chuckled from behind me.

Death.

And suddenly I knew what to do.

"I'm sorry Brian this is who I am, if you can't accept everything about me. You don't love me." I said walking towards a man in a leather jacket and a wicked grin.

Dinner Date With Death.