Congratulations are in order...

I can't believe he's done this for me.

I smirk at him wondering how or why he's done this. This is too good to be true

Just when I thought he was still mad at me from our last interaction, he graced me with another gift... I may have to get him something for his birthday.

"Gee how in thee fuck did you find this badass so easily?!" I scream

"Well," he pauses taking another sip of bourbon, "I take that she wanted to be found, she's been off the grid since the death of Hanzo. I'm not really sure why she would make herself that available." Gee burps out with his thick accent.

"Well where does she live? What does she look like? How old is -'"

"Nikkita if you don't hush your pie hole, please. The only time you talk is when you have questions, and they're never just one. No, they're fifty-thousand of them plaguing my brain. I'm too drunk for this shit!" He yells at me, causing me to laugh hysteriously.

I can't take anything he says seriously when he starts complaining, all his words sound the same.

"Oh shut up shithead, congratulations are in order for your victory nevertheless. Tonight we share a drink!"

"And tomorrow you take your little ass to Okinawa." He says smoothly while pouring us both a drink.

"So soon? Gee, I thought I had another assignment to do in two days, I can't be two places at once." I groan

The brown couch I'm sitting on now has the smell of Marlboro beer splattered on it from his clumsy attempt to share a drink with me.

"Do you know what I had to do to get you next day plane tickets? That shit not cheap"

"Okay, okay, fine. Not like I had much of a choice anyway." I take a sip from the cold bottle, letting it fizz down my esophagus. This feels nice. I ingest more liquor allowing myself feel buzzed from head to toe.

"Stay here for the night and get some rest. I'll give you her locations once you wake up." He stutters as he walks to his room.

"Fine! But you better not leave the directions in sharpie marks on my head like you did last time!" I call out as I watch him walk to the back room. He ignores me, followed by a hard slam

Things never change for those

Staring out the window, I witness night become day. My heart rate slows down as well as my breathing, my eyes close but my mind doesn't stop racing. What a time to be alive.

"Wake your ass uppppp!" Rises my still body