Untitled Part 3

Heaving for the remaining breaths I have in me, my head spins as the oxygen leaves my brain. Hot blood has painted the white snow a crimson red.

The frigid air stings my fresh wounds as the snow piles in the sword markings. Pain shoots from my back to my shoulder blade...

How could this happen? My movements were flawless, the breathing techniques were spot on, I used everything she taught me but it still wasn't enough?!

How dare she defeat me?!

I fall to the ground on my knees and hold the open wound above my intensities that's excreting an unhealthy portion of red and black fluid from my body.

With raging eyes I stare up at my opponent loathing the day she was born. Demonic eyes reflect my own as she wipes hattori's perfect instrument off with the edge of her uniform. My blood stains her white sleeves mocking my soon to come death.

This can't be the end for me!

I abandon the bitch staring at me with deadly eyes to desperately look for my means of escape. I leave my pride on the floor with my sword and use my hands to crawl around the white ground searching for a way to get away from this crazy bitch.

I see a hill about 10 meters away I could manage to roll down and hitchhike my way back to safety, my naïve thinking doesn't go very far though. 

My body has sustained far too much damage to possibly continue on. I can no longer kneel, let alone crawl another foot away from my death.

Times before I've always questioned how my death was to come about. How would I look, what would kill me, who or what would be the reason of my tragic ending...so many thoughts rush through, how would other react if she saw me in this helpless state?

My heart cringes with disappointment. Disappointed that Beatrix Kiddo's daughter suffered grave defeat at the hands of a vengeful offspring. How could three generations of assailants be killed off with the whip of a wrist?

Giving up is not an option, not by a long shot, the legacy left behind me cannot let me go out this way...

The snow crunches beneath her boots as she approaches my failing body. I no longer have the strength to look her in the eyes as she serves her finishing blow. Closing my eyes slowly, I use the last trick I have up my sleeve...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"B.B"

"Yes mother?"

"In the event that your ever in a dire situation where death is barging in on you from every side I want you to remember something."

With eager eyes I look mother in her eyes greedy to obtain whatever knowledge she could offer.

"I want you to beg."

I double back at her statement. Beg? Honorable warriors never beg, no matter the outcome or the adversary, beggn