Намвurr. Sаd Намвurr.

(Background: After an intense fight, there is tension among the Hamilton-Burr household. And... stuff.)

"Aaron, please pass the salt."
Alex's voice was polite but strained as he sat down a seat away from his boyfriend.

Aaron didn't even try to look at him as he handed the shaker of salt in Alex's general direction.

Alex took it without a word.

He salted his potatoes and aS quietly as he could, set down the shaker.

You have to apologize, you have to apologize, inTERNAL RESET, HOW TO APOLOGIZE 101 CRASH COURSE INITIATING-

Hamilton had fucked up bad. How had he ruined so much!

FLASHBACK:
"Fine, whatever, ignore me once again. How is the date with your paper boyfriend going?" Aaron whined.

"You know I'm busy, please let me be?"

Aaron sighed.
"I planned this for three weeks! Why do you hate it when I make plans!?"

"Because you never ask me! I have to get my plan through Congress! It is priority!"

"Let your work consume you then! Fine! I'll sit here, loving you, while you waste away with your beloved quill and ink!"

"Then why did you decide to love me if I'm so horrid!?" He turned around to face Burr.

"I didn't! You were the one that found me!"

"Then leave if you want. I am not throwing away my shot over some dinner."

Burr's eyes lowered and the heterochromatic, purple eyes started to shine with tears.
Hamilton saw none of it- he was back to writing.

With a sniff and a twist towards the door, Aaron left for the kitchen.

Might as well throw out the 'Happy Birthday Alexander!' cupcake then!

And so when Alexander came down that night to find some light snack and saw that in the trash-

He knew he had fuuuuuuuu**ed up.

That next morning had been meet with only a cold shoulder from Burr- not like when ge'd wake up on a new day, everything forgiven.

It had been a week of silence at dinner, breakfast and bed time.

🖤

In short, it was torture for both of them.

Alex had had enough.

"Aaron?" He asked in a quiet voice.
"Will you talk to me please?"

"What do you want me to say?" He bit.

"I- may I refraze? Can I say something?"

"No."

Alex froze.

"Wha-"

"Because I have something to say first."

"aaro-"

"No! Let me speak! I'm breaking up with you."

Alex stood up. No! He couldn't- Alex still loved him-!

"What? Aaron, no, please-"

"I'm done, okay? I'll do dishes. I'll stay one more night. But I'm done."

"But what about everything? I still live you Aaron, I promise I do- and I know I don't say it or show it and you never get me to stop but I can try! I can be better- just don't leave me!"

"I'm sorry, Lex." Aaron's purple eyes were stone cold, but a hint of regret touched them as Alex began to cry.

"Fine, fine then. Leave if you must..." his voice broke. "I'll let you go in peace."

And abandoning his super, Alex turned tail, and slowly walked up stairs, in a trance.

Aaron, but I loved you...

When he woke up the next morning, his live was gone.

--------------------------------------------------

Ho ho! Finished with that request from @

Thanks so much for the request!!!

Love yall,
Child of the Cranberries😘😍