I peeked through the glass to see him on ventilation with numerous tubes all around his small body. He was surrounded with big machines and devices, beeping next to him. Seeing all this, I felt my soul cry in pain. My little baby, such a small soul is covered with so many tubes, needles. How much painful it is for him.

I couldn't hold back my tears at his sight. Tears rolled down my cheek. Every time I looked at him, I felt my feet tremble.

Igor held me close, softly hugging me.

"He'll be fine, love. Just few days more." he said as I grabbed his shirt, sobbing in his arms.

Nurse approached us.

"Ma'am, if you're feeling uneasy, I recommend you to take a seat." she said as the Doctor who is treating him came to us.

"He's doing fine now. Situations will be normal in few days. Bullet wasn't able to harm any vital vessel or organ. It will take just four to five days to heal completely till then we are keeping him under special attention." he explained as Igor wiped my tears, pecking my forehead and said,

"See, I told you. He's our strong boy. " he caressed my head.

I stood there for little more as Igor was talking to the doctor.
Adrik, baby, you're a strong boy. You'll be fine. Just bear this pain for few days more. I'll never ever let pain and distress even touch you again.

Igor came out of the doctor's office and held my hand. I glanced over at Adrik one last time before leaving him.

I sat inside the car as he started driving back home. I was staring out of the window thinking about him again and again.

"Azalea. " he spoke as my gaze shifted towards him.
"Are you alright?" he asked me with a worried look on his face.

"Yes" I replied as he glanced over at me.

"Baby, I don't want you to worry. He'll be alright. Don't you believe me?" he spoke, as I replied,

"I do. I'm just... I'll.. " I shuttered as I couldn't find the right word to describe how I'm feeling.

"It's okay. I understand." he said, placing his hand over my thigh, stroking it slowly.

In some time, we reached back home. I stepped out of the car and was greeted by a familiar ball of fluff.

"Cheese..... " I exclaimed as it wiggled it's tail, happily, jumping on me.

"Aww....... Fluffy.... How are you doiiiiing... " I picked it up running my hand through his fine fur. My cutie looks just like as it was.

Carson and Jadyn must me here as well.
I hopped inside with Cheese and Igor as he opened the door of the house.
I made my way inside the living room to see Flora and Sergei sitting with Carson and Jadyn on the couch.

Jadyn was as usual, irritating Flora while both Carson and Sergei were giggling with Lev.

"Remember when you drank red wine, you were talking to your own reflection in the mirror. I filmed that whole conversation. You were high af. " Jadyn spoke, laughing, falling down from the couch.

"Stop making fun of her now." I spoke as she smiled, stood up and said, pointing towards Jadyn,

"Queen has come you bitch, bye."

I chuckled and went near them as they both gathered for a group hug.

"I'm so happy you're fine, Lady kid." Jadyn said as Carson softly squeezed me in a hug.
"You've become so skinny. Aren't you eating? And don't you dare you start a diet or some shit." Jadyn spoke as we sat down together on the couch.

We all spent our time smiling and laughing our ass out that's obvious when you're with Jadyn and Carson. This felt like an ideal complete, happy family when everything is finally going good.

IGOR'S POV:

I knew she would be worried and scared about Adrik after the visit. I can clearly feel her pain but becomes ten times for me when she is sad. And I can't let that happen.

I decided to call both Carson and Jadyn so that she can forget about her pain for some time. And I'm happy that she is able to.

Seeing her smile and laugh blissfully, made my heart fill with happiness and comfort on its own. I'll do anything to protect this innocent happiness of hers.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

⌜ • ° + ° • ⌝

Don't forget to:

Comment
vote
Share
And if want to, then follow.

⌞ ° • + • ° ⌟