Chapter (4) Darling

Comenzar desde el principio

"Today my baby turned 6 year old, he is a big boy now." Taehyung uttered, wiggling his eyebrows, a wide smile capturing his lips.

"Yes– Appa I am a big boy now, appa's big boy.." Jaehyun chirped, jumping on his appa's back, legs and hands wrapped around him.

"Appa, what are we going to do today ? Are we going to the carnival ? Appa I want to go there, can we go ? We will eat ice cream also ?" The numerous questions of the boy made the male chuckle, contentment filling his heart.

"Sorry baby but today appa has some work, can we go some other day, I know it's your birthday, and I am so--" The blonde started to speak, dropping his boy on the ground softly, eyes shone with a slight guilt expecting tantrums from the boy.

"It's okay appa, I-I know appa has to work hard, do-don't worry we will go some other day." The sad voice of the boy made his appa look at him fondly.

Taehyung smiled sadly at his son, he knew that his son was so mature, much more mature than his age.

Taehyung was thankful for his son to be so understanding in such a small age.

"You are my good boy, right ? And how can appa leave his good boy alone on his birthday, we will go everywhere you want, I was just joking jae..." the male uttered, patting the boy's head but he flinched slightly when the boy screamed in happiness, a laugh erupting his cherry lips.

They both got ready and made their favourite breakfast, now roaming in the carnival between so many rides as they enjoyed everything.

"Appa, I want that cotton candy, please appa please." Jaehyun said, giving his best puppy eyes to his appa, asking for a cotton candy of pink colour.

The blonde chuckled at his son's puppy face and nodded his head making Jaehyun jump on his feet.

"I'll go, okay just stand there and don't go anywhere– okay." Taehyung threatened, his expression stern.

The male decided to leave Jaehyun back on the bench, not wanting to make his son crash in between the crowd.

Jaehyun watched jis appa leaving, his legs swang as he sat on the bench, looking here and there with his wid curious, bambi eyes.

His eyes fell over the stuffed toy, held between a man's hand, the soft furr and the colourful colours did it's best to distract him.

His curiosity got the best of him, hopping on his legs, the boy ran toward the unknown male, wanting to ask where he had bought the plushie.

"Jae see–" The Male's breath was hitched in his throat as his eyes go widen when he didn't find Jaehyun sitting on the bench he had left him.

The sudden fear and panic raised in his chest, making it hard for Taehyung to breath, his head felt dizzy and a lump of bile raised up in his throat.

"J-Jaehyun, don't joke with appa and come out !" His voice wavered, eyes pleadingly looking around himself.

The blonde screamed and asked for his 6 year old boy, in an attempt to find his only family but two tears slipped down his eyes when he couldn't, 

He knew he had lost his son, his only family and his everything.

On the other hand when Jaehyun realised his mistake, coming to a stop abruptly, the sudden fear made his eyes stinged with tears.

Small inaudible whispers left his lips, small apologise leaving his mouth as tears continuously made their way down his cheeks.

"Ap-appa, wh-where are you ? Ple-please come ba-back." The six year old boy cried out standing in the middle of the road, choking on his own words.