Prologue

There was a little girl who always desired to play in the woods, knowing she was too far from home. She was too young to mind-link her pack if anything were to happen. She was so young she never thought she'd reap the consequences of being so far away.

The child played in a tree but paused when she heard a deadly growl below her. She was smart enough not to move and held her breath. The girl silently prayed for the rogue wolf to pass along and not pick up her scent. If the wolf did, then she was in trouble. Her little human body could never outrun a fully grown wolf and she was too young to shift. The only thing that stood between her and the wolf below was the few branches that held he run form the ground.

The tree branch moved slightly and caught the attention of the rogue group. Never did the little girl expect to be taken away from her home. The rogue wasted no time to snatch the child from the tree with ease. A nine year old stood no chance against the massive wolf man. With that the rogue dashed off to his home.

The rogue pack she now belonged to turned her into a servant. They kept her in the dark and wanted her around to serve them. She was malnourished and abused, she had had enough. There was only so much a person could take.

She no longer had a home and could not remember where her home was. She was alone. As the day passed her hair grew long, passing her waist and her eyes no longer burned a deep green. Her body stopped growing around the hight of five feet and that was it.

The poor girl had no home and no memories of her home. She was a shifter but did not know what kind of shifter. Her body was too deprived of the simple needs she could not shift, she could never really and truly protect herself form the world, not without her other half.