Chapter 34 : Girl's day out

Start from the beginning

"Maybe" she smirked

I shake my head and imagine how these two siblings are very alike, both of them settle with a 'maybe' when they're caught red handed.

I stepped back inside the changing room and began to decide the next dress I'd slip into. I then founded a strapless golden dress that ended just above my knees. The dress disclosed my curves perfectly and I like to think that this dress could put an end on the zillion of trials on its way. So I pretended a very excited and this-is-what-i-want like expression on my face.

I stepped outside the changing room with a wide grin so that Claire could also feel the same way and tell me that 'this is the one'.

"What do you think?" I squealed

She intrigued the dress thoroughly and squealed in the same way I expected" it's great!! "

Finally my not so real excitement worked this time.

"So I'll just buy this one."

"Yeah, you make the payment I'm waiting outside."

I nodded and followed her to checkout counter until she left and I stood there to make payment.

I gave the little blonde who looked in her early twenties the golden dress and the black short dress which I think I'd definitely wear on any coming date of ours.

"Your total 650$."

I gave her my credit card and took the contents from her and left the boutique. This is Claire's favorite place when it comes to her 'classy dresses'. Although I didn't find anything that classy here.

"You're ready?"

I nodded "yeah, now where shall we go?"

"umm let's get some sexy tees, they've got amazing collection now."

I giggled and followed her to the shop she pointed . The mall we're walking in is such a huge one and had almost every brand in it so getting whatever you want isn't that difficult. My phone vibrated and I took it out to see the message from Chris.

Having nice time? Get something for me too. Xx

Before I could put the phone back in my bag I saw the screen saver. And my eyes fought with smile and tears simultaneously. Sometimes I wonder how deeply does he thinks that it pierce my heart.

It was the picture of our first kiss on the beach. My lips twitched at the maximum length they could. He still had it, it was the most important picture for me since the time we kissed.

"What's so interesting in that?" Claire asked

I flip my head up and see she was ten steps ahead of me as I stopped walking. I smiled and walked to her.

"Is there any photo framing shop nearby? I want to get one framed."

"Yes, we can go to the one that's nearby."

"Okay, take me there."

"but I want to go this shop first, they've got amazing collection of tees." She whined.

"It's okay, we can go there after we check out some cool tees."

She squealed and rushed towards the shop that we stood out. Claire is such a mature women but becomes a child when it comes to shopping. I guess this is same with every woman.

We step inside the shop and see bees swarming all over. Everyone was aware about the collections. I move across various departments and Claire stopped at every single step.