Lewis turned me around during his kiss till I was lying on my back. Our soft and smooth kiss slowly changed to a more fierce and demanding one. Lewis kissed my cheek, my jawline, my neck, my collarbone. I didn't want him to stop, but he did.

"Bella," Lewis said huskily. I could see the desire on his face and in his eyes. "I..."

"Yes," I tried to encourage him. To tell him to move on. Though I myself didn't have any courage for... for whatever I felt at that moment.

"I want you, Bella," Lewis whispered in a very husky voice. I nodded in agreement.

And we ended up doing it.

~~~

After sometime, Lewis was lying above me, breathing heavily. I could sense his strong heartbeat against myself. His head was on my left shoulder and we were covered with a duvet. I looked up at the roof, as I came back to my senses.

What have I done?!

I couldn't believe it. We had done 'it'. You know, the 'it' that people do to have babies, or just to have some fun. Well, I had NONE OF THE TWO REASONS! Why did I even do it, I didn't know. I had never planned to do so. And even if I did, I would have done it with someone I loved, not with someone I hate.

"I hate you," I whispered what I was thinking, and regretted it soon. Because Lewis lifted his head and looked at me with blank expression. He didn't say anything, instead, he got off me and went to his side of bed.

I suddenly felt alone. I didn't understand why. I hated him. He hated me. Then why did we do it? And just why did I feel so empty because Lewis left?

I turned around and brought my duvet to my face. Closing my eyes, I went to sleep.

~~~

I was standing in front of the mirror of the dressing room, looking at the reflection of what I was wearing at that moment.

It was another night, and yesterday's memory and feelings just wouldn't leave me. I was being overcome by the feeling. I think I had been cast under a spell, if something like that was even possible.

I looked at the attractive dress, I don't know if it could even be called a dress. It hardly covered anything. What was the point of these dresses?

I sighed. I obviously looked extremely desperate. What could I do? I was desperate!

I slowly opened the door of the dressing room and got out, trying to muster as much confidence as I could.

The room was dark, except for Lewis's bedside lamp and... the light from his laptop screen. Tonight was his working night, and I felt stupid for getting dressed for nothing.

But I had done what I had done. I wasn't going back. So I walked to the bed to lie down.

Lewis's eyes flickered in my direction, momentarily leaving the laptop screen, as I came nearer. Then he snapped his whole head in my direction, looking at me with wide eyes. I could tell how he was trying to focus his eyes on my face, even though they were trying to move down.

"What?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Nothing," he said after a moment's pause and turned back to his laptop.

I lied on the bed and quickly covered myself with the duvet. I felt relieved.

"Why are you wearing that?" Lewis asked still looking at the laptop, though his fingers weren't moving.

"It was in my collection. Can't I wear it?"

Lewis only nodded and kept on staring at the laptop screen. Turning away from him, I closed my eyes and soon heard the sound of his laptop keys. For some reason, I felt a little down.

It wasn't late when I heard Lewis putting down his laptop and turning off the light.

"Are you a sleep?" He whispered. I didn't reply.

I felt the bed moving and my duvet being lifted. Lewis had entered my duvet. His hand came around my waist and he hugged me from my back. I leaned closer to him, indicating that I was up. We didn't do anything, but sleeping in this position brought a smile on my face.

The next night, my state was the same - desperate. Last night we hadn't done anything, but this night I was determined.

I got dressed and came out of the dressing room. Lewis wasn't working tonight. Instead, he was lying down, looking at me with a smirk on his face. What was the guy thinking?

When I reached the bed, Lewis moved to my side of the bed before I could climb on it.

"What?" I asked purely confused.

"Our bed, remember?" Lewis said shrugging, with the smirk not leaving his face. "We can lie wherever we want."

"What?! We're not doing this again!"

"The whole bed is empty."

I wasn't going to take that. I won't move. He will. So I climbed right above him.

Lewis tackled me, rolling around with me with his arms around my waist. After two turns, Lewis was above me. My heart started beating fast.

"Lewis... what are you doing?" I asked stupidly.

"What are you doing? After dressing like that, do you really expect me to hold back?"

"Then why are you holding back?" I asked as if I was challenging him.

I waited for his response, till he opened and closed his mouth many times. "Can I?" He finally asked, and I was pissed by his slowness. 

"Don't act like a gentleman that you're not!" I snapped, and before he could say anything, I pulled him by placing my hand on the back of his head, and kissed him. The kiss eventually led to the full course.

But, after it all, Lewis silently separated from me and went to his side of bed. I felt lonely again. It had been my fault.

This became our every night routine. I would get ready and then we would do it, then Lewis will go to his side of the bed. But after a few nights, it occurred to me that why should I get ready? So that night, I appeared in my usual night dress.

Lewis was surprised to see me dressed normally. He wasn't expecting this. He looked at me bewildered till I lied down.

"Have you started with your periods?"

"WHAT?!!!" I shouted with a jerk of my head. "Why would you say that?" I asked awkwardly.

"Your dress," he replied. "Or are you not in the mood to night?"

It took me a moment to understand what he was saying. He thought that I am dressed normally because either I don't want to do it, or I am in my periods so I can't do it.

"Why are you jumping to conclusions? I can wear whatever I want," I said. I didn't want to be very clear, but I had to be very careful too. Otherwise, if I showed any hint of disagreement, he would move away, and I didn't want that.

But Lewis still seemed unconvinced. He only nodded, and neither said anything, nor did anything. I gave up - he wasn't going to make the first move. So I moved closer to him. I saw him smiling before I closed my eyes and kissed him.

That night, Lewis didn't move away from me after we had done it. We slept in each other's arms. I felt strangely happy. What I didn't understand was: why? I hated him, he hated me. Then why did I enjoy this?

♡~~♡~~♡~~♡~~♡~~♡~~♡~~♡~~♡

Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed it. We are getting more and more progress between the two. Who's happy?

I have a question everyone. What do you think about Lewis now? And what do you think he feels for Bella? Do you think he knows about his own feelings? Ok, that was more than one question.

Thank you for reading and voting. See you in next chapter. 🤗