Bio

Name: Kurenai Gai(This is the correct way to say their name, not Gai Kurenai, that's a bad manner to calls someone), also known as Ultraman Orb

Age: Unknown(Could be several thousand years old) 

Weapon: Orb-Ring(Damaged, allowing to fused as armors and weapon only), Orb-calibur(Main weapon)

Current ultra-card: Ultraman, Tiga(balance, Power, Sky form), Mebius, Taro, Zero, Jack, Seven, Ginga, Victory, X, Cosmos, and Dyna(Flash, strong, and miracle types)

Able to fused together(currently): Spacium Zeperion, Burnmite, Hurricane Slasher, lighting attacker, Thunder Breaster, and Emerium Slugger. 

Pro and con

Thunder Breaster
Pro: Have tremendous strength, and high-defense
Con: Will lose control if someone he cared about got hurt or killed.

Spacium Zeperion
Pro: Able to uses types advantage to the environment or enemies
Con: Will consumes all of his energy if he uses too much

Lighting Attacker
Pro: Have both tremendous defense and attack
Con: Unable to deal with multiple enemies if they manage to keep him busy.

Relationship: Emmeryn(As a caretaker during the first Exalt, before Chrom's birth), Lucina(Will have a support conversation and will have her own child plus Fuma as Gai's child)

The reason why he can't transform into Ultraman Orb is during the first Grima risen to the surface to prepare to bring destruction to the world but was stopped by the first Exalt and Gai, in Ultraman Orb, origin form, the first Exalt manage to slay the avatar while Gai uses his final attack to Grima(Referring to Orb final episode)but it wasn't enough as he continues to fire Origium Beam to him(Grima) and was manage to seal Grima back to his slumber but the Orb-ring was badly damaged by the attack and he was forced to uses it as a summoning tool for now until it repaired itself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's all, for now, ~~~