PROLOGUE

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

©2021 rikkaaeynnaa_

Plagiarism is a CRIME if I find you are recreating my books without my prior consent, I will send you to prison. Any publishing or making of my book without me knowing, is strictly not allowed. 

Expect many typographical and grammar errors, if I have some free time I will surely re-read this book and fix all the mistakes. If you can't understand the errors then simply don't read the book. 

"What the hell, Ravenna?" Sigaw nila saakin, dahil sa ginawa ko. Umiwas naman ako ng tingin dahil alam ko na puno na ng galit ang kanilang mga mukha.

"Why did you fucking kill her?" Sigaw ni Kaede sa akin at tiningnan ako with her bloodshot eyes. I wasn't scared of how she looked, I was the one who built her up to be who she is right now. "Tangina, hindi ka ba nagiisip?!" Malakas na sigaw ulit ni Kaede at umupo sa damo.

"Ano ba? If you're going to keep scolding me for what I did, go on! It already happened, wala na tayong magagawa!" Inis na singhal ko bago ilagay ang dalawang kamay sa aking bulsa.

"We're so fucking dead," Sabi ni Hailey, at napamasahe sa kanyang sentido. "Why did you kill her?! This wasn't even part of our plan!" Dagdag niya pa.

"Ilang ulit pa ba? It's already done can't you fucking see? May mga mata naman kayo 'di ba?" I said sarcastically. "There is blood draping down from her head!" Sigaw ko at itinuro yung katawan.

"Bullshit!" Mabilis na sigaw nila. Nagbulungan naman silang dalawa at halata sa kanilang mukha ang gusto nilang sabihin. I have known them for years so I know what they're up to just by the looks of their faces.

"I know your position is the highest among the three of us..." Mahinang sabi ni Kaede, at tumingin diretso sa mata ko. Sinalubong ko naman 'yon at tinaasan pa siya ng kilay. She rolled her eyes and Hailey continued her sentence.

"But what you did is you crossed the line, sana alam mo 'yun," She scoffed. "If you're going to keep doing shits for your own goddamn reason and your reason only, there is no more use to do missions with the three of us. And the boys." She added before looking at the corpse, thinking about something.

"Hindi ka kasi nag iisip. Inuna mo lang ang gusto mo, at nararamdaman mo. Hindi mo ba inisip ang mararamdaman namin nung pinatay mo siya? Napaka makasarili mo Ravenna!" Inis na sigaw sa mukha ko ni Kaede.

"Tss, coming from you Kaede. E 'di ba ito lagi kaaway mo? Pinatay ko na nga para wala ka nang aabalahin," Singhal ko.

"Even if she's our enemy, that doesn't mean na papatayin mo na siya because you think it's right." Kaede.

"Are we going to leave each other?" I asked at nakita ko na wala silang reaksyon sa kanilang mga mukha and I smiled bitterly, "I knew it, we've been together for almost 6 years! 6 fucking years. Tapos sa simpleng to gagaguhin niyo lang ako para paalisin ako sa ating tatlo?!" Inis na sigaw ko.