once they arrived at the one-story green house that belonged to pyronicas parents he exited the car. he opened the back doors and grabbed his and mabels bags. there at the front door was a familiar firey pink-haired girl he knew as his best friend. behind her was an overly excited bill with his brother trying to calm him down. 

mabel ran up into the house saying hi to pyronica as she passed by. dipper smiled and walked up to the door. "hi py thanks for inviting us" he said as he came close enough for the she-demon to hear him. 

she softly punched him in the shoulder and grinned. "of course wouldn't be the same without the second pair of twins." she said. she is one of the most lively people he knew at this time of the day. though it was 8:35 he was still a bit tired. 

pyronica snapped a finger in front of him snapping him out of his train of thought. "earth to Dipper want a cup of joe you look tired" she offered as she led him inside. 

"ah sorry sure I'll take a cup," she said awkwardly. she laughed and left him in the living room with everyone else. in there dipper could see he and mabel were the last to arrive. 

on the couch was mabel conversing with will. keyhole and 8-ball were playing on the Xbox periodically calling the other stupid. bill was sitting laughing his ass off at the two being idiots. sometimes he would point out their mistakes. though once he caught sight of the male brunnett standing the door wave he grinned. 

he got off the ground and made his way over to his possibly favorite person out of the people in the living room. "hi there Pinetree you ready for a crazy weekend?" he asked with mischief clearly heard in his voice. dipper cringed inwardly unnearved at his tone of voice. 

"I swear if I wake up to you trying to dip my fingers in warm water I'm going to serve your own fingers" dipper warned the blond. 

bill laughed pretending to look disappointed. he snapped his finger to the side and said with fake disappointment "aw darn I'll have to try harder." dipper shook his head as if telling him he really dint have to. 

dipper sat down on the floor next to his sister joining her and will. will looked over mabel shoulder and waved softly while laughing "hey there dipper you look like a zombie." dipper said nothing but rolled his eyes. 

"gee thanks," he said sarcastically. it's not as if almost everyone besides the two most hyper people he knew said he looked  like a zombie. it took him a few hours to fall asleep but was it really that bad. 

will laughed again and resumed his conversation with mabel. dipper sat there thinking to himself till felt someone tap his shoulder. at first thinking, it was bill he ignored the tap until he was tapped in the head. this time with something that felt like a warm mug. 

dipper turned around to the pyronica holding a nice steaming cup of coffee. "oh sorry I thought you were bill for a moment" he apologized awkwardly. 

pyronica smiled "I take offense to that now her drink up you look like you could use it." with that she handed him the mug. dipper took it gratefully and took in the smell cherishing it. if anyone could brew a good cup of coffee it was pyronica. she could own her own 5-star cafe if she pleased.

taking a sip dipper could help but make an 'mmm' sound as if it was the best thing he had all day. which is kinda was considering it was the only thing he had all day. he gave the girl a thumbs up "it's great py thanks!" she laughed watching him cherishing the mug as if it was precious. 

"no problem man" she replied taking a sip of her own drink. she sat down next to the brunette. "so how did you sleep? by looks of it not good I'm assuming" she asked him. she set her coffee down on the table next to her.