Chapter Twenty-Five

Tommy's POV

"What are you doing to her!" I yelled as Robin's dad chained Sally up to a wall. He didn't say anything as he locked the chains around her body. She didn't even protest as he chained her up to where she couldn't move. "Did anyone ever till you that you ask to many questions." He responded as he moved me out of the room and locked the door behind him.

"Your going to let me back in there." I demanded,as I glared at him. He rolled his eyes and started walking. He was not going to kidnap me then ignore me. "Hello I know you here me." I yelled while following him. He turned around and narrowed his eyes at me. "Do you ever shut up." He snapped.

"I do shut. But not when I'm being kidnapped." I retorted. He rolled his eyes. I just got a sudden reminder of Robin when he looked at me. I missed her and wondered when she was coming to get us. She must have been freaking out when she found out we went missing. I growled when I saw him walking away from me.

"I'm not done talking to you." I yelled as he walked into a room. He was going to listen to me talk to till I was rescued. "You've been talking since you got here!" He exclaimed loudly as he sat down on a couch. "Well then I'm guessing I'm doing something right." I responded. He pulled a pocket knife out of his pocket and pointed it at me.

"If you keep talking I'm going to use this on you." He said angrily. I raised my brow at him"Oh really." I said in a uncaring tone.He sighed as he put the knife back into his pocket. "If you were older. You'd be dead." He warned in a serious,amused tone. I narrowed my eyes at him,but a loud scream sounded thought the house.

"It's a full moon kid."

Robin's POV

"You can't go by yourself." Nehaeh said as she followed me to Micheal's car. I shook my head I should never have told her. "The letter said come to come by myself." I responded as I unlocked the door. She hopped in the passenger side of the car as I sat in the drivers side. She wasn't going to make this easy.

"Your not going." I said as I started up the car. She sat silently as she gave me a knowing look. I raised my eyebrows at her as she looked around the car. Then a thought struck me I couldn't drive. It couldn't be that hard to do? I thought to myself as I looked at the gears.

I sighed and looked at Nehaeh. She smiled at me"Did you forget that you could't drive." She said with a smirk playing at her lips. "Okay. You can come." I said as we switched spots. "I told you that you couldn't go by yourself." She teased. I rolled my eyes as she pulled onto the street.

As I gave Nehaeh the directions to my father's house I let my mind wander. Back to the days when me and my father were on good terms. My mother was alive and everything was right. The wreak tore my father apart,he got depressed and started drinking. The beatings started when he got drunk. When he was sober he just wouldn't look at me. I guess I reminded him of my mother.

And now he wanted to act like nun of that ever happened. He wanted me back in his life because he so called changed. Things just aren't that simple anymore. I thought as we drove silently. "Robin, don't worry every things going to be alright." She spoke softly. I nodded my head as we pulled down the street from my old home.

We stepped out of the car and looked at the house. We turned to look at each other and then started walking towards the house. I could feel her nerves has she gripped onto my hand. I squeezed her hand for reassurance. I wasn't no longer afraid of my dad,but afraid for Tommy and Sally. Did I think my dad would hurt them? Maybe he did hurt me.

We stepped up to the door slowly,but before we could knock a voice spoke. "I thought I told you to come alone." My father spoke in a monotone voice. "I never learned to drive. That's why she came with me." I replied with venom dripping from every word. Their was a long silence before he spoke again. "I'll be there in a minute,hold on." He said.