Jess wears the comfortable summer dress I bought her a few months back. After that, we head to the kitchen for breakfast. I head to the speakers to connect my phone, I select a song that's upbeat and that both Jess and I knows. Soon, The Wombats - Greek tragedy starts to blast through the speakers.

I hear Jess exclaim "Oh hell yes!" from the kitchen. I laugh and head to the kitchen to help her with breakfast, I see her moving her hips to the beat of the song, singing terribly off beat, but nevertheless, enjoying herself. I head to the fridge to get the eggs while singing the lyrics of the song.

Soon a horrible dance competition between Jess and I breaks out and we end up making fools of ourselves. We set the table and begin to dig in the delicious food we have prepared. We enjoy our meal with the smooth mellow song playing in the back.

A few minutes later, we hear a knock on the door, indicating that someone was here. Jess heads to the door while I clean up, I hear her calling from the living room, "Vee, the salon ladies are here to do our make-up". I hear about four ladies come in, moving around the living room.

Excitement begins to bubble with in me as I've never had my make-up or hair done professionally before.

The ladies walk in and set themselves up in Jessica's room as it is slightly bigger than mine.

When the workers are finally set up, I hand them the beverages I prepared for them. Shortly after, we are being pampered, cracking jokes and telling hilarious stories with the staff.

Abby, the tall brunette with deep blue eyes, is explaining how her brother burnt her hair, causing her to cut it into a long bob. I snort horribly which causes everyone in the room to laugh hysterically.

I end up doing a high slick ponytail, with a small section of my hair hanging on the side of my head. The make up is a light nude-pink colour that really makes my eyes pop.

Jess decides to do a curly, messy type of updo style with some locks hanging around her face, giving her a mysterious look

Jess decides to do a curly, messy type of updo style with some locks hanging around her face, giving her a mysterious look. She does a neutral make up look that really compliments her dress.

 She does a neutral make up look that really compliments her dress