I lean backwards so my back is flat on the bed. I feel my head immerse in the soft cotton sheets as her forearms find my shoulders and rest on them gently.

We've kissed before,
  But never like this.

This one was more passionate. I feel my eyes shut and my eyebrows furrow as I endorse myself in the moment. It felt as though time stopped, and it was just us.

She kisses me as if every form of poetry was on my lips, and the quotes she recited were knitted in the roots of my hair. Her fingertips curl and her lips fit mine perfectly as if they were a puzzle piece longing to be put together.

It was a lasting present moment that I never wanted to become the past.

"Harry." Aaliyah chuckles while sitting upright before climbing off the bed.

"No." I whine and drag out the word sarcastically. I hold my hand on her wrist gently and let it be pulled by her walking around.

"There's someone at the door, i think it's your agent." She says excitedly. Before walking out the bedroom.

"Aaliyah." I say. She pushes the door back open and turns around.

"That was the best kiss I've ever had." I whisper and smile at the same time. I didn't lie.

"Me too harry." She smiles. She looks into my eyes as if she got lost for a minute. She just leaned her head on the door and let her facial features relax.

"The door." I say while pushing myself up and straightening my shirt. I follow her out as she already proceeds to walk down the stairs.

"Come on slow coach." She says while stopping halfway down the stairs and looking back up at me. I chuckle to myself before jogging down the stairs to swing my arm over her shoulder.

"Are you nervous? Have you even met her before?" Aaliyah asks from beside me.

"No I haven't actually. This trip is just full of surprises I guess."

We both continue to walk down the stairs as the volume of the knocking on the door increases. Aaliyah places her left palm on my chest as her head leans on my shoulder while I unlock the door.

I feel my fingers fumble against all the keys and locks of the door before I come to the final one.

I pull open the door

"Hel-"

"Why did you take so long to open the door?" She says while pushing her glasses further up the bridge of her nose and putting a pencil in the bun of her blonde hair. She taps a pen against the piles of notepads she has held inbetween the crease of her arm.

"I- uh." I say while rubbing the back of my neck.

"I'm kidding." she says as all her facial features relax. I let go of a breath I didn't even know I was holding and chuckle lightly.

"I'm kacy." She says with a warm smile and holds her hand out as I firmly shake it.

"Harry. Harry Styles." I say

"Yes I've heard a lot about you from Mr.Auden, I've seen some of your works and it's safe to say I'm looking forward to these next couple weeks." She says.