It was enough for both, and they liked it. 

"It's good," Shabna said entering the bedroom. 

"Yeah! It is,” Jesima went to check the closets and the bathroom accessories. 

Shabna felt happy coming over here, and for once, it could be the start of a new beginning, she thought as she opened the window and pulled the curtain to the side. 

"Asad! I am gonna kill you," a male voice called out on the other side of the window and she turned towards the owner of the voice and froze. 

"Asad! I am not going to let you go just like that." He was running behind a small boy. 

That face, she couldn't forget in a million years. He was actually in front of her. The hugest crush of her life, well, before her marriage. 

She had dreamt of him so much. Whenever she passed that railway station or went on a train ride, she would remember him. Her eyes on their accord searched for him in many places. 

Of course, he wasn't there. 

It was like the happenings of a fairy tale movie for her, so surreal, and she held it dear to her heart that time. 

But everything changed when she got to marry someone else. She emptied her heart for the one she was going to marry. 

Now. 

She.  

Saw.  

Him.  

When she had searched for him to be in her country, he believed her eyes. She blinked once, twice, like it was a dream. He would vanish anytime now, but he didn't. He was on top of the boy, tickling him hard and the boy’s laughter boomed through the window. 

All she wanted for him was to go away. Her heart was now hard and she couldn't take any more drama. 

She had had enough. 

"The bathroom too is satisfying. A tub and the washbasin consists of enough drawers. That would go for now." Jesima locked the door behind her. 

Shabna instantly came out of her small reverie and closed the window behind her with a thud. 

"If you say yes, I will be talking with the renter and confirm him." 

"Ummm!" 

"So it's a yes then?" 

"No."