Ch.08 - I told you I don't want a mate

HI SO I KNOW I SAID THAT CH.07 WILL BE THE LAST ONE UNTILL 1 WEEK BUT I MIGHT JUST POST SOME CHAPTERS THIS WEEK I DON'T KNOW YET BUT HERE IS CHAPTER 8 FOR YOU !!!!!!!!!! OH AND THERE IS KISS IN THSI CHAPTER JUST LIKE LAST TIME !!!!!! SO WARNING!!!!!

🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐

MISTAKES HAVE BEEN MADE!!!!!!

🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐

STILL LEVIS POV :

I woke up at 6 and I turnt around to see Erens soft cute face sleeping. I kissed hes head and he smiled alittle. In front of me was sasha and connie. They were both eating food. " Do you want some " sasha whispered
" no thank you "
" ok "
I just sat down and went on my phone. It was now 8 and sasha and connie were now playing a game. Most people started to wake up. Armin and Erwin were awake. Annie and mikasa were awake. And then rest was still asleep. It's now 8:32 and eren was starting to wake up.

Hes so cute. Hes fluffy brown hair sliding on hes lovely soft skin. Hes hands crossed and hes big white shirt that has the name Levi. " levi huh. I own him " I smirked and then he started to wake up. He bright eyes looking at me. " Hey~ " he smacked me with a pillow. " good morning Levi "
" good morning baby " he smacked me with the pillow again " don't call me that " .
I sat back up and then I got dressed. Most people were already dressed and when we all were we all just ate and watched more movies and talked. It was not 2 :00 and we all started to go home.
I asked eren if he wanted me to drive him home since I was raining. He said sure because now it was like knife were being thrown down. We got into the car and the ride was silent. We got hes door and knocked on the door. Hes mum answered.
" hello Eren and hi person "
" hi miss jaeger I'm levi Erens mate "
He looked at me angry.
" I told you I don't want a mate so stop calling me that "
My heart was hurting.
" um ok anyway do you want to come in for dinner I know it's early but my husband has made food early this time because he has to go to work soon.
" sure if that's ok "
I entered the house and It was nice and clean. Which is what I like.
Hes mum asked him to show me around the house.
" This is where you can piss and shit. This is a room. My parents room. The basement. Some more rooms. Food place. Sitting and watching things room. And last but not least my room. "
We walk into hes room. It was not very clean but what can you expect for some one who calls a toilet room a place you can piss and shit. Hes bed is big which was ok I guess.
" so ~ Are we going to do that thing again~
I grap hes arms and put them around my neck. I sway him close to me or my dick .......... and our faces are so close to each over. I can see in hes eyes that hes omega side wants to but he is still trying to reject me. Are lips touched.
" I TOLD YOU I DON'T WANT A MATE "
He shouted at me. He was angry. He was hurt. Hes mum came running up and coming into hes room.
" What happened. Why are you angry and shouting "
" um we kissed and he told me that he doesn't want a mate. But I don't know why. Is it something I did. Is it my fault. "
Pain was climbing up me and started to pull me apart . Hes mum Graped my hand and pulled me out of the bed room and brang me into her room. We sat down on the bed.

" I think I have to tell you why he doesn't want a mate and what happened "

.................

DAY = MONDAY 8TH FEBRUARY 2021

TIME = 11:05

WORDS = 722

🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐