Ch.13 - Dose that mean you are mine ???

👁👅👁 👁👅👁 👁👅👁 👁👅👁👅👁

MISTAKES HAVE BEEN MADE!!!!!

👁👅👁 👁👅👁 👁👅👁 👁👅👁👅👁

It was the next morning. Levi woke up with Eren laying next to him. He got out of bed and then got into some clothes. He went to the kitchen and made some food for him and Eren. He walked back into the bedroom and sore Eren sitting up. He was looking at Levi angrily.

" um good morning baby "

" don't baby me. "

" what did I do wrong??? "

" i can't walk or stand up my legs and my but hurts. My waist is hurting too and so dose my back. "

" oh ok did I go alittle bit hard next time I will go slow "

" No that's just boring to me. "

" oh so my baby likes it hard and fast "

Levi went to Eren started to suck on hes sent glader.

" do you want me to thrust into you tonight baby ??? "

" wat no my body hurts. "

" ok well I made you breakfast and I will go get something to help your body "

Levi left and Eren started to eat hes food. Levi came back with a hot water bottle and some over stuff to help Eren. Eren put the stuff on and then Levi turnt eren around so hes face was on the pillow. Eren is still naked in the bed so Levi didn't have to take of hes shirt. Levi put some cold stuff on Erens back and then started to massage it in.

" ah that fells nice Levi the pain is slowly going away "

After a couple minutes they finished. Eren got into some clothes and then they both sat in the living room watching a movie.

" so eren do you accept me now??? "

" yes "

" oh ok I knew you were going to say something like that but - wait what "

" I said yes "

" Are you being serious "

" yes "

Levi put Eren in hes lap and then kissed him.

" Dose that mean you are mine ~ "

" Maybe "

They kiss again and then continue to watch the movie cuddling.

TIME SKIP :

Even though it hasn't been a long time, Levi and Eren go to Erens parents house. They knocked on the door and hes mum answered to see Levi and Eren holding hands.

" oh hello come in "

They walk in and sit on the chairs.

" hello so-n. why are you touching him. "

" dad it's fine he can touch me "

" in what way "

" any " 😏😏😏

" no no no no no not allowed "

" honey calm down. So have you guys done anything "

Levi looked at Eren and said

" yeah we have done loads of things *wink wink* "

" he also accepted me "

" you did "

" yes mum I did "

" that's so good "

They all talked more about the situation. And then they ate food . Levi and Eren have already missed out 2 days of school so tomorrow they will have to go.
They both leave Erens parents house and then get into Levi's car.
They go home and then get in there pjs.
After that they both layed down in Levi's bed and watch a movie. Before the movie ended levi looked down to see Eren asleep. He kissed hes head then finished the movie and then went to sleep.

DAY : FRIDAY 19TH FEBRUARY 2021

WORDS : 587

TIME : 12:42 IN THE AFTERNOON

😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

I don't want a mate ~ जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें