♡ Ch.04 - Do I want you? ♡

👁👄👁 👁👄👁 👁👄👁 👁👄👁

MISTAKES HAVE BEEN MADE!!!!!!!

👁👄👁 👁 👄👁 👁👄👁 👁👄👁

[ ERENS POV ]

But then ....

She looked at him and said that she fount her mate and that she wanted her last kiss with him. Hes face was shocked but he accepted it. They kissed for the last time and then her mate walked in. He looked cool and then I realized that he looked quite angry.
He shouted out

"WHO ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU  KISSING MY MATE  "

She looked around and told him that levi was her boyfriend she was just having the last kiss with him and she told him that she had a mate and that they have now broke up and there not together anymore because she had her mate now. He didn't believe her because hes alpha side was getting to him so he turnt around and looked at me.

"Did you see and hear that "

I look at Levi and Petra. Petra was looking at me with pain in her eyes waiting for my answer. Levi looked at me like he didn't even know I was there. I looked at the man and I said yes I did see it. Levi kissed petra yes. Petra looked terrified. Levi looked at me to say eren what the fuck are you doing. The man shouted at her .

" SEE YOU DID KISS HIM ON PURPOSE "

" UM sorry sir but was I finished "

" What "

" I said was I finished "

" wha- "

" wha - my ass. I'm not finished with what Im saying so you have no rights to yell at her "

Petra looked up at me smiling and Levi stared at me confused.

" like I was saying yes Levi and Petra did kiss but it was the last one before they broke up. They just broke up because she said that she has fount her mate and she wants to be with you "

" Oh so you were right. I'm sorry Petra my alpha said just kicked in and you didn't tell me you were going to go to your boyfriend and kiss him one last time so I got angry. I'm so sorry can you forgive me Petra "

" Yes yes I can and I'm sorry I didn't tell you before that I was going to Levi I'm sorry to "

Levi looked at Petras mate and they both shook hands. Petra was cool. Levi was cool. Petras mate was cool.
And  I was still just standing in a line to go into the hall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ LEVIS POV ]

After I shook Petras mates hand and I was cool with him. Me and Petra were now just friends ,I look over to eren.
I go up and went to eren and place my thumb on hes chin and lay my hands underneath it. I bring hes head up so our eyes locked.

"w-what are you doing "

In a deep sexy voice I say
" so do you accept me now "
He grasps my hand and pulls it away.

" not yet mabye in the future "

" ok I see how it is "

" do you now "

" yes you want me "

" do I want you ??? Um no "

I get into the line and we go into the hall. The teacher was just talking about what they have done to the school to make it better and about new rules for mates and other stuff.
It was home time now and we just left the school . I sore eren and Armin walking together and I went up to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ ERENS POV ]

Assembly is done and now home time . Me and Armin leave until I fell some one whisper in my ear .
Hello ~ I jump a little.
I turn around to see Levi standing there smirking.

" What do you want "

" Idk I just sore you so I came here "

" omg you idiot "

Armin looked confused and then Levi said that we were mates. Armins face was so happy.

" Yay Eren you got your mate "

" yes but I don't want him "

" why oh wait it's levi - don't you have a girlfriend "

Levi said yes and said that they broke up because she fount her mate and wanted to break up with me so she can be with her mate.

Armin said ok and he had to leave to go home before hes mum tells him of. I better go to so I say bye to Levi and go to mikasa. Oh did I forget to mention mikasa is a good friend to me. My mum and her mum both have been friends since they were born. So we grew up together. I'm close to home now do mikasa went away to go to her house. we both say bye and I got to my door step and opened the door.

" MUM IM HOME !!!!! "

" mum are you in here ??? "

........

" mother "

.......

"Hello "

.......

" MUM ARE YOU HERE "

...............

Dad ........

DAY = TUESDAY 2ND FEBRUARY 2021

TIME = 11: 41 PM / AT NIGHT

WORDS = 847

😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜