😏 Ch.07 - The sleep over 😏

HI SO THIS MIGHT BE THE LAST CHAPTER UNTILL 1 WEEK BECAUSE I HAVE ALOT OF SCHOOL WORK TO DO BUT I WILL STILL TRY TO MAKE MORE CHAPTERS. SCHOOL IS ANNOYING ME SO MUCH. BUT THAT'S FINE BECAUSE IM GETING GOOD GRADES SO ....
ALSO THIS CHAPTER IS SOME KISS SO JUST A WARNING!!!!!
⛸ANYWAYS WHEN THIS STORY IS DONE I WAS THINKING OF DOING A VICTORXYURI MAFIA STORY OR JUST SOMETHING TO DO WITH VICTORXYURI BECAUSE I'M GETTING A LITTLE BIT OBSESSED WITH IT NOW...⛸
OH AND SORRY IF THERE IS ANY MISTAKE....
WELL NOW I'M GOING TO SAY GOOD BYE AND I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER ~~

😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

  MISTAKES HAVE BEEN MADE !!!!!!!!

😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

Erwin opened up the door and I went inside to see every one playing game."HI EREN" Armin shouts. I sat down next to mikasa and Armin and then they were all talking about what we should all do tonight. It was now about 5:00 and we were all getting hungry. We decided that we would get pizza and then watch a movie. We all got into are PJs and then sat down eating food. Levi was right next to me. I felt safe and warm. I can see him looking at me and I looked back at him. I whispered what to him and he just smirked. I looked away and then I felt a hand around my waist. It was Levi's. I looked at him and he smirked again. I was angry. My omega side was telling me to cuddle him and smell hes sent. But I can't. I don't want a mate and I don't want him so I can't give in now. I asked him to take aways he hand and he did.

                ~~•●●♡●●•~~

They all sat on the floor and decided to play 7 minutes in heaven. Yes some of them have there mate but they didn't really mind it because they warnt going to kiss some one if it wasn't there mate. Armin was first to spin the bottle and it landed on jean. They went in the closet and then just started to talk about horses there time was up and everyone asked what they did because they couldn't really kiss or do anything like that because they have mates. They just said they talked about horses. They rest of them laughed and Eren shouted out " Ha ha Horseface."
This time it was Erens turn to spin. It landed on Levi. They both Went into the closet and then sat there for 2 minutes until Levi said " so do we kiss or ... " Eren looked at him. " i dont know what do we do. " Levi lent in closer and gave eren hes carm sent that made Eren happy. There face 1 cm apart for each over and Levi said " do I have you consent " Eren nodded " yes just this ones" There lips then pressed against each over and levi graped Erens waist and pulled eren tight. There kiss soon became longer. And then they added there tongues. They were making out so much that they started to undress each over. Levi had put hes hands up Erens shirt and Eren put his hand down levis pants. Levi licked Erens sent gland - I think that's what i is called but I dont know - on hes neck and eren let out a little moan. There time was up and ever one was wondering were they were. Armin called Erens phone. They bother broke the kiss and eren answered the phone. " Hey eren times up now you guys can come out "
" oh ok were coming "
They both fix there clothes and make them self look like they did before. Levi looked and eren. " so brat we gonna do that again." " maybe" Eren winked at Levi and then they both left.

                  ~~•●●♡●●•~~

ERENS POV :

Oh my I just made out with levi. yes he is my mate but I said I didn't want a mate and out of all of that I said I didn't want him to be my mate. And also at the end i said MABYE to him when he asked me if we were going to do it again. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
But man did I enjoy that. It was amazing so good. I just want him in me. No eren. NO you don't want that. My omega side is getting to me.

~~•●●♡●●•~~

LEVIS POV :

YES I JUST MADE OUT WITH EREN. I won't show that I'm happy but I will scream it in my mind. And wait the best part is that he said mabye when I asked him If we are gonna do that again. I can see he was shocked of him self when he said that. Well we both went back inside and then they asked us what we did. I replied back with we just talked about movies and different games to play. They all asked what type of games. And eren Replied back with "Mario". They all said yeah that's a cool game and then we all sat back onto the chairs again. We decided to watch another movie and just eat and talk.
It was now 11:00 at night and some people were geting tried. So they started to go to bed. Me and Erens beds were next to each over and we both got into the beds and went to sleep.

DAY - SUNDAY 7TH FEBRUARY 2021

WORDS - 938

TIME - 8:39PM / AT NIGHT

  ~~~~•●●●●♡♡♡●●●●•~~~~