Ch.02 - They meet ~

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

MISTAKES HAVE BEEN MADE!!!!!!!!!!!!

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

They get to the lunch hall and started to eat their food. Eren got to meet more people like mikasa, jean , annie , sasha and more. They talked about what they do in school and who they are as a person.
Eren learnt that mikasa was a Alpha and her mate was annie who was an omega.
Connie was an alpha and sasha was a beta and yet they were both mates. A girl called ymir was an alpha and had an amazing mate called historia. Then there was a horse looking man called jean who was an alpha and he had a kind mate called marco who was a omega .
They all ate there lunch and then they all went to there English class.
Surprisingly, they all had the same class so they all were just talking.
Erwin notice Eren and went up to him. Saying hello Erwin could smell and nice smell coming from the area. he looked over to were mikasa was and he sore a small blonde boy laughing like an angle. Erwin went up to him smelling hes neck.
[ Wtf ]
Armin felt safe and started to put hes arms around Erwin. Erwin whispered in Armins ear -
( Erwin ) ( Armin )

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

You're my mate ~

I am

yes yes you are ~

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

They both started to smile. And everyone was happy for Armin. He finally got hes mate. After Armin took hes Arms off of Erwin. They got to doing there work. Eren and Armin were working together and the alpha didn't like that.
As Erwin forgot that eren was an omega he graped eren by the throat. Eren looked at armin as to say I'm about to beat this bitch.
Armin looked at Erwin sending him pheromones to tell him to put him down. Erwin looked at Armin and hes pheromones were geting more vicious. Eren managed to get his arm up and had enough strength to slap Erwin in the face. Eren shouted out - (  Eren ) (  Erwin )

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I'M AN OMEGA YOU STUPID BITCH

Every one was looking at them and Erwin let eren go.

I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it . My alpha side just kicked in.

It's fine. I'm sorry for slapping you. I just panicked and I don't like when people touch me.

Erwin and Eren shock hands and then talked to each over to see if they were both ok.

////////////////////////////////////////////

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

///////////////////////////////////////////

[ ERENS POV ]

My first day and I have already hurt 2 people. My mum is going to kill me ...
Armin and I continue our work until the speaker went of. ( S is for speaker )

S: can Eren Jaeger come to the Principal
Office please.

I got up from my seat and went to the office . ( P is for Principal ) ( E is for Eren ) ( L is for Levi )

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

P : Hello Eren nice to meet you . How has your day been so far ???

E : good

P : ok. So I have heard from you're friend Armin that you don't want a mate. Is that right -

E : yes

P: Ok well I just wanted to ask you why

E : because something happened to my family from my mum's alpha and I don't want that to happen to me or my family again.

P : oh I can see now why you don't want a mate. Well I will have to inform you that you will need a mate in your life. He will help you and take care of you.

E : I know that but I don't want one

P : So are you just going to reject him

E : yes.

P : oh that will be very dangerous. That can cause pain and depression as well as death.

(  Chris - erens omega side and Eren )

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Omg I knew about pain and depression but death.

yes death so you can't reject him

As Eren was about to speak some one walked in through the door. Levi came in and asked why he was here.

( C = Chris - L = levi - E = Eren )

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

C : Eren

E : yes

C : I can smell it again

E : same

C : It's him. Hes are mate

E : No No hes not

________________________________

L : yes I am

E : what ???? Can you read my mind -

L : yes because you're my mate

E : No. No I'm not

L : yes.  yes you are.

E : Even if you are my mate I don't want you

.........................................................

DAY =  SATURDAY 30TH JANUARY 2021

WORDS = 753

TIME = 8:36 PM / At night

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈