😶 Ch.03 - Rejection 😶

Hi so sorry I didn't post yesterday I was helping out my mum and I watched alot of anime ... talking about anime. I watched attack on titan season 4 episode 8 and I was crying and I still am. If you don't want it to be spoiled read ahead but anyways.... Sasha died and I am so sad. She was amazing and I love her. She was so nice . I'm so sad 😭😭😭😭😭 My beautiful potato girl you were amazing and I love you so much I hope you have a better life in anime heaven... 🥔🥔🥔 ❤❤❤😭😭

 🥔🥔🥔 ❤❤❤😭😭

🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔

MISTAKES HAVE BEEN MADE!!!!!!!!!!!!

🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔

[ LEVIS POV ]

Did he just say even if I am hes mate he doesn't want me. My heart broke a bit again. This is why I'm in pain it's because  of him rejecting me.
My whole life my heart had been in pain. My mum and kenny have been the only ones to help me. My dad isn't with me because he died before I was born. So all I have in my life is my mum , kenny and my friends. The teacher said that we can leave so I grap my stuff and go. I walked to my science class and sore Eren walking into the same room I was going to go in.
" hes in the same class as me " I thought. My alpha side was screaming at me to go and hug him because he looked so sad but I stopped myself. He doesn't want me. I don't want him.

I walk into class and Eren is standing at the front of the class. I sit in my seat and the teacher starts speaking.

"ok class so today we have a new student with us today would you like to introduce your self "

eren look up at every one.

" Hi I'm Eren Jaeger I'm 18 years old "

one dude yelled out do you have a mate. Eren looked at me and said no. I could fill my anger rising up. But why I don't want him and he doesn't want me. Not to mention I have a girlfriend. Yes I have a girlfriend and her name is Petra. She is an amazing girl and even if we aren't mates I still am with her. I have my mate now but she still hasn't fount hers. I was going to make her my mate if I didn't find mine but now there is eren. I might just move on with eren and just make Petra my mate instead. Then I will be happy and so will he. The teacher said that eren had to sit next to me. I can see in hes eyes that he was angry and that he didn't want to but he did it anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ ERENS POV ]

AHHHHHH I screamed in my head. I don't want to sit next to that horrible alpha. I don't want him to be my mate.

I DONT WANT A MATE.

Anyway , I sit in my seat and I do the work that the teacher put on our table. I can fill Levi's eyes on me so I turn my head and say

" what ! What do you want."
he looked at me and said

" I can see in your eyes that your angry."

"Well of course I'm angry I'm sitting next to you"

I say then turn my head back down to my work. Class was over and it was almost time to go home. But before we go we had assembly. I leave the class room and I go to Armin and mikasa. We head to the assembly room and just as we pasted the halls there I see Levi with some girl. I see him looking at me as our eyes connect and lock. I see a grin on hes face as to say ha ha bitch look who's better now. I don't need you I have some hot ass chick grinding up on my. My face begins to heat up as angry takes control over me. I gave him a death stare. But then ....

DAY - MONDAY 1ST FEBRUARY 2021

WORDS- 730

TIME - 7:30 PM / At night

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫