It's a sight I can't describe

Harrys P.O.V

-

I'm falling. I don't know where I am and why I'm falling, but I can hardly breathe. I'm waiting for the crash, but it doesn't come. I'm just falling. The air gets pressed out of my lungs and I can feel tears in my eyes. I want to scream so badly, but I can't bringe a single sillable out. It's like I'm in a vacuum. Nobody can hear me and I can hear nobody. I fall faster and faster without reaching the ground. I'm terryfied and my head is buzzing. I don't know what to do. I start to kick around, just trying to escape the whole situation. I can feel my hand hitting something. 

-

I gasp for air and realize, that I'm at Louis' flat and that I had an awful nightmare. It's still hard to breathe and my head hurts. I might have a hangover. I just sit there for some minutes and look around in the room. The panic still beats in my chest and I don't know how to calm myself down. There's nothing I can do. Or -

No, I don't want to bother him. It's not his fault that I'm not even able to sleep properly. Damnit. I slowly stand up and leave the room. It's utterly dark and I bump in some regals before I finally find the door to Louis' room. I'm not sure if I should knock or just walk in. Eventually I figure out that knocking would be less creepy ish. I can hear a soft voice.

"Haz? Come in"

I quietly open the door and step into the room. It's not that dark here, because the curtains are open and the moon is shining bright through the window. Louis is laying on the bed. I feel a little awkward just stnding here. God, I don't even know why I am here.

"Couldn't sleep" 

He sits up and reaches for the lamp on his nightstand. The soft light fills the room and I can see a worried expression on his face.

"Did you have a nightmare?"

I nod, still feeling how the air got pressed out of my lungs.

"You could, uhm, join me here if you want to"

"Uhm, yeah thanks that's very nice of you"

He he rolls over that I can sit down beside him. He wrapps the duvet around both of us and we're just sitting there in silence. It's a comforting silence, not awkward at all and I really enjoy his company.

"Thank you, by the way, for taking care of me"

"I'll always take care of you, Haz"

I turn my head away and look out of the window that he can't see how I'm blushing at his words. Stupid butterflies. I really like animals, but this stupid little shits should just die. They aren't desired. When my face eventually turns back to normal, I look at Louis.

"Is it okay if I sleep here for the rest of the night? It's comfy"

"Sure, but don't you dare to snore or to steal my duvet"

"I can't make any promises" 

Louis grins at me and I reach for the lamp to turn off the light.
I get a little closer to Louis, but he doesn't seem to care so I suppose he's okay with it.

"Night Lou, thank you"

"Night, every time"

I can feel how he wrapps his arms around me and slowly fall back to sleep again.

I open my eyes carefully. It's still hard to breathe and I feel like panicking. I don't know what's wrong with me. My life is good, okay at least, but I've haven't had attacks like these in the last few weeks. I feel pathetic. All I do is crying and making a fool out of myself. I don't know how to explain to anybody else, I just need this phases sometimes where I get lost in my thoughs, in my music. Where I can hide from the world and let go of everything.

"Haz, love, what's wrong?"

"Sorry for weaking you up. I'm really sorry I just-"

"Sh, Harry, it's okay. You don't need to be sorry. It's okay sh. I'm here for you"

"But Lou, I'm just a burden! I don't do anything, but cry. I'm such a fool"

"Harry stop. You are amazing. Don't listen to what people say. You're perfect to me. I- You deserve so much love"

I don't notice I'm crying until I can feel a few tears running down my cheecks. Louis is hugging me tigh. I'm holding him 'til I notice his shirt is wet from tears. Crying is so damn exhausting and I eventually drift to sleep. Louis is still holding me and I feel safe. Somehow I know that I can feel safe around him. He won't hurt me.
-
(804 words)

I really love this one even if it's just a filler. And I'm literally obsessed with seeing blind (thanks to Chnömi xxx)

Maybe some comments? <3