- 𝟎𝟎𝟒

Comincia dall'inizio

"no refunds." i shrugged.

"sound just like yo daddy." she grumbled.

"you tell me all the time, you still need me ta go pick up ya'll food?" i asked her.

"please cause speakin of yo daddy he ain't answer my text, let me go get on his ass right fast." she said before walking to the back.

i shook my head and straightened up her booth before i got my stuff so i could head out.

"she fussin about wiz again?" tt ara asked.

"yeah he ain't answer ha text, you know how they is." i told her.

"them two is a hot mess, you need somebody ta ride with you ta get the food?" she asked.

"i think i got it." i said.

"tana go with him." ryan said, who is he to be inviting mufuckas in my car like he pay the car note or some.

"how you gone invite me into somebody else car, run him his gas money." she told him and he eyed her.

"don't get smart with me lil girl." he said and she raised her hands in defense before looking at me.

"ready ta go pretty boy?" she asked.

"yeah and you know my name so use it." i told her.

"how she know yo name?" tt sani asked and raised her eyebrow.

"you ain't boutta get me caught up." i shook my head and ushered santana out the door with me.

"if i knew ms. troy was yo mama i would've talked ta you sooner." she said as we walked to my car.

"why you say that?" i asked.

"because she always talked about you and i knew you looked familiar somehow." she said.

"small world i guess."

|

|

|

|

"they ordered the whole damn menu." santana muttered and i held the door open with my foot.

"about time, what was ya'll doin?" cherry asked.

"um you could've went ta getcho own food you know." i said and sat the bags down.

"getcho child troy." she said to my mama.

"i mean he ain't lie and i know you see all them bags, plus it was traffic time." mama said and shrugged.

"thank you." i said with a mug on my face, adult or not you wasn't about to play with me. better go talk to yo bald headed husband all types a way but not me.

"you about ta go home or you stayin here?" mama asked me.

"i can stay, you need me ta do something else?" i asked and opened my fanta.