He hated the man who he is currently helping him. He hated the man who turned him down, betrayed him and humiliated him in front of their academy.

Skye rolled his eyes and pressed hardly into the fresh wound making Ace to growl in pain.

"I'm not your fucking boyfriend bastard." He scoffed but Ace replied a deep chuckle making Skye to glare at him.

"You know, I should get someone to help you here before I'm the one who kills you." Skye stood up leaving the young man dumbfounded knowing that the hospital wing was empty right now.

"Gate of the Great Crab, please open!" He focused and a golden magic circle suddenly appeared in front of him revealing and slender tan man with curly hair, malicious dark eyes wearing only a pair of baggy jeans together with a pair of scissors in the both of his hands.

"Master!" Cancer jumped and went to hugged his Master. Skye hugged him back rubbing slightly the Cancer's back. When they pulled away from each other, Cancer had this huge grin plastered in his face. He's delighted that he was finally summoned by his great Master Skye.

"As much as I want to talk to you Cancer, I want you to look someone for me." He ordered and Cancer giddily salutes making Skye giggle while Ace was flabbergasted seeing the man responded at his former lover.

"I would be delighted, Master." He replied with a smile.

"So, who's the lucky person that I should get guarded?" Cancer asked and Skye pointed Ace sitting in the white bed.

Cancer's eyes landed on Ace until his eyebrows furrowed in realizations.

"Wait a damn minute, is that the dumbass who hurt your feeling and made you cry years ago?" Cancer asked in disgust, eyeing Ace with a disgusted look.

Ace furrowed his eyebrows in Cancer's words until those words finally sinks in his mind, recalling the day which he humiliated Skye.

Skye internally panic and before Cancer could murder the poor soul with his sharp scissors, he interrupted Cancer by a threat.

"Enough Cancer, if you won't do it, I'll call the others and replace you."

"Master no!!" Cancer objected.

"I'll look out for him, just don't call someone from us to replace me." Cancer pleaded with puppy eyes.

"Fine." Then he looked at Ace who looked him in the eyes filled with guilt and regret.

"Stay your dumb ass here and don't make Cancer pissed. He could cut your balls and dick with his scissors in an instant." He threatened as Ace subconsciously gulped at the threat. He faced Cancer and he was shocked seeing the crab smiling at him in a malicious way, raising his scissors in the air.

"Got it." He replied.

"I'll get going. Cancer, find potions to help him heal the wound, I'll distract the Sins and some of their demons okay?" Cancer nodded.

"Gate of the Golden Bull and the Lion, please open!" He summoned two more spirits and then, two massive men suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

"Leo, Taurus, I need your help." He said to the men standing in front of him. The two bowed their heads, showing their respect to their master.

"We have to distract the Sins until the commotion ends, Dymitri and the others are trying to stop Joker and Khalil from further breaking the academy so help me."

"Yes we do Master." They said in unison until Skye looked a final glance to Ace before they disappeared.

Meanwhile,