|𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒕

Start from the beginning

"Taylor! I thought you wouldn't wake up." Dymitri said restraining himself from crying.

"We miss you Taylor." Khalil added.

"Shh, don't cry, okay? I'm fine now. And besides, I'm a strong independent woman right?" She pulled away from the hug and swiped her fingers from the two's faces with a tear staining their cheeks.

"For now, let's take that asshole down first." She said and glanced back to Joker who's standing right now.

"So, you're already awake now?" Joker said with disgust.

"Of course, I can't miss opportunities like this to kick someone else's ass you know?" She spat taunting the man.

"You wish." Joker scoffed and zapped his scepter into Taylor which she immediately countered with her flute's attack.

Their attacks collided and it made a huge ball of energy and then, it exploded. Khalil put again an protective enchantment for the four of them to get theirselves safe.

"Okay, Prince, can you help me?" Taylor asked.

"Of course."

"Can you make a bunch of monsters? So it would distract him away from us, then, we could attack him together from the behind." She said.

"I can do that." Kieffer said with a grin.

"Nice." The only thing Taylor said then smiled. She looked at the two Omegas with a stern look.

"You two, run away as fast as you can when I told you to run. When you we're finally outside, go get someone help." She said.

"As a matter of fact, Ace called some help outside but he still doesn't come back." Kieffer interrupted their conversation.

"How about you mind link him? I know you can do that Kieffer." Taylor exclaimed as the three looked at the Prince with bewilderment.

"It would be just a piece of cake for a Class S Student like you Kieffer, I know that." She added with a grin.

She knows that mind links were powerful to use. A supernatural like werewolves and other kind of supernaturals can use it without any having too much consumption of powers.

"Ace? Where are you?" Kieffer asked through their mind link

"Fuck Kieffer, I need some back up here."

"Why?"

"Lust, Gluttony and Sloth are here, together with a bunch of demons. Plus, Wrath is currently attacking where the teachers are."

Fuck. He mentally cursed.

"The teacher's are under attack. Wrath is currently attacking them while the remaining Sins are outside, together with some demons and Ace needs help." Kieffer stated gritting his teeth.

"Shit." Taylor cursed.

"Ahhh!" Khalil stepped backwards when a green lighting hit their barrier. Joker's attack was powerful and it made a small crack to Khalil's protective enchantment.

"I'm still right here you know." Joker said.

"Okay, Khalil, Dymitri, now--" Taylor's word was soon cut off when Khalil argued.

"I'm staying right here. I can give both of you protection against Joker." Khalil said hard enough to understand.

"Khalil, there's no time--"

"Look out!!!" Dymitri immediately warped the four of them out of the sight as Joker's attack hit the floor. It left a porcelain-like structure as if the floor became a statue.