The two looked hesitant but the professor gave one final stern look so the two went to the bench and sat there to rest.

The two sat there peacefully, looking at the students who currently running a lap. Their peace eventually ruined by some person, who they sorta avoiding since last week.

"Looking so rough Kitten." Their heads snapped to direction of the intimidating King who stood up a few meters away from them.

Khalil looked beside of the King, only gulping seeing the figure of the one he secretly loves. His hands began to shake as his mind suddenly flashed the scene where Kieffer McGregor assaulted him.

"King." Dymitri said innocently as his eyes landed to the Prince.

The Triple Crown walked towards them, closing the distance to them.

"What are you doing here?" Dymitri asked them.

"Can't you see what we're wearing?" Ace replied.

The kid looked their outfits, they are wearing PE uniforms but their muscles are bulging out. Chest are puffing out and even their abs are evident in the picture.

"PE Uniform?" Dymitri asked innocently tilting his head slight.

King calmed himself seeing how adorable his Kitten in front of him.

"Exactly." Ace said after he composed himself from the cuteness of the purple eyed kid. Even Prince was caught by his spell too.

"It's not the only reason why we're here Kitten." King mused looking to Prince by his side until his eyes landed to the person next to his Kitten.

"Prince would like to talk to your friend Kitten." He said.

Dymitri looked to the Prince. He admits that he's angry to Kieffer because he did that to Khalil but also, he's disappointed and upset too. He thought that Kieffer would be a kind person but after he saw he assaulted Khalil right in front of his eyes, his hope for Kieffer rumbled.

"I want to talk to him, in private." Kieffer said as walked to approach Khalil but only stopped after Dymitri stood up and hid Khalil behind him.

"You can do it here." Dymitri said.

"Dymitri, I want to talk to him in private--" his words was soon cut off after Dymitri's eyes lit up in purple shade, looking straight to Kieffer's eyes.

"If I caught you again doing that thing to Khalil, I promise that I will send you to the hospital wing with just your tongue not getting bruised. Understand?" Dymitri sternly said, making the Prince gulped in nervousness as this the first time he saw King's Kitten behaved like that.

He admits that King always threatened him but not this kind of threat coming from a second year Omega.

"U-understood." He stammered, mentally smacking his self in embarrassment.

No way, and he means no way that he stammered in front of everyone, besides to King, but as he stuttered, he can feel his reputation being crushed, especially to an Omega like Dymitri.

He could feel his friends, especially Ace snort at him but restrained himself not to laugh or he will get a black eye later from Kieffer.

Dymitri's eyes came back ro normal and he looked back to see Khalil. Khalil looked at him with an assured look giving a signal to Dymitri that he's going to be alright.

The purple eyes kid sighed and moved away. Khalil stood up and looked at the Prince who's looking at him. He can see the regret and sadness in his eyes. The two moved away but before they could walked away far, Dymitri looked Prince one more time with his glare. Kieffer was awed but stopped himself from adoring the kid and focused himself to the person beside him.