In this moment, the air surrounding you was so still and silent, all you could hear was your racing heartbeat ringing inside your ears. 

"...Vampire."

As soon as that word left your mouth, you could see a flash of panic lace itself across his eyebrows. 

The look of being exposed. 

"Then are you afraid?" 

"No," you answered with a whisper. 

You watched on as he slowly raised his hand, reaching it up towards his face. 

He unhooked the side of his face-mask, and began pulling it downwards, the intensity in this long awaited moment causing you to hold your breath in anticipation. 

But as the face-mask came down, a bright light broke through the entanglement of trees behind him.

It was so blinding and overwhelming, quickly flooding all of your vision.

You tried desperately to see his face through the light, but the more persistent you were, the more piercingly strong it became. 

Until it became all too much for you to handle. 

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

 ~

Opening your eyes to your sunlight filled bedroom, you were immediately sent through a fit of frustration. 

Oh come on!!

Seriously!!?

I'm not even allowed to have a face reveal in my dreams now?!!!!!

You let out an inaudible grumble from the audacity and burden of being awake, and reached out to your nightstand for your phone. 

But it was only when you unlocked your phone to reveal your conversation screen with not 'Yoongi' from the night before, that everything came back to you. 

-

[19:42] 🔥Yoongi: Why don't we hang out sometime?

[19:42] Yoongi's Girl💜:
Hang out..?

[19:42] 🔥Yoongi: Yeah. Let's date.

-

Your breath hitching at the back of your throat as you read over it again, you remember being in utter disbelief at the time of first reading that four letter word.

Date?

After weeks of these back and forth exchanges, he had finally and officially asked you out.

And it didn't even seem like it was a part of some smug comeback.

Your initial reaction at the time was to just respond "YES" in all caps, as if you'd only been waiting forever for him to ask.

But instead, a mixture of other emotions came rushing over you.

With so many unanswered questions.

And so many doubts.

What does a date even mean to him?

For normal people, dates involve going out together.

Eating, drinking, and getting to know each other.