Chapter 48

"Lou I'm really scared." Harry murmured into Louis's chest.

"It'll be fine darling."

"But what if everyone hates us?"

"Then they can go fuck themselves."

"Okay. Let's just do this." Harry bit his lip, "shall we post different photos?"

"Yeah. Think so."

"I wanna post this one." Harry held out his phone, a photo of Harry and Louis in their bed, Harry with his head on Louis's bare chest, a smile on both of their faces.

"You look so cute. I'm gonna post this." Louis showed the selfie Louis had taken where Harry was giggling into Louis's neck, Louis looking down at him fondly.

"We're really adorable." Harry sighed happily.

"Honestly how could anyone not love us?" Louis shrugged.

"What are we gonna caption them?"

"Whatever you want. You'll have to wait and see for mine." Louis winked.

"Oh god, don't put anything dirty." Harry groaned.

"Hey, I wasn't planning on it." Louis poked him.

"Just remember my mum will be seeing it."

//

"And we're out." Louis sighed in relief.

"Oh my god, Lou. We're out. We're actually out. People are gonna know we're gay and dating."

"I know." Louis beamed, "let's ignore the comments for a while, wait until they're definitely flooded in good comments."

"Louis?" Harry said, almost timidly.

"Harry?"

"I love you."

"You do?" Louis's face lit up.

"Yeah." He nodded, "I do. I really do love you. I'm sorry if it's too soon to say it, but I've loved you for a long time."

"I love you too. I've loved you since I was 18."

"You have?"

"I have." Louis confirmed, Harry surged forwards, wrapping his arms around Louis and kissing him passionately.

"Today is the best day ever. We're out and we love eachother!" Harry exclaimed, not being able to contain his grin.

Louis's heart melted as Harry sat with a huge smile on his face, curls bouncing against his forehead as he jumped up and down slightly.

"How could someone not be in love with you?" Louis asked, "you're so fucking perfect."

"I love you so so so so so much." Harry's jaw was beginning to hurt from just how much he had been smiling. "You're literally making me so happy. Thank you."

"No, thank you. Thank you for being so amazing. And thank you for letting me help you. God, we're so cheesy."

"I know we are."

"If it were any other couple I would've thrown up by now." Louis shrugged, "but we're allowed because we're hot. And cute."

"We are. Let's sleep."

Louis snorted at Harry's short sentence, "love, it's only 8 o' clock."

"I'm tired though. And then when we wake up we can see what the comments and stuff are."

"Okay." Louis chuckled, pushing Harry back. "Let me kiss you for a bit first." He murmured as he kneeled, one leg between Harry's and his arms on either side of Harry's head.