Chapter 28

"Here." Louis passed Harry the cup of tea. "We'll call someone now to get rid of him."

"Okay." Harry nodded with a bite of his lip. "But, only if you're sure it will work. He'll hurt me so bad if it doesn't."

"Don't worry Harry, don't worry. It will work. We'll file for a restraining order."

"It won't work. This shit never does."

"Harry, it's fucked up that it works like this but you're a celebrity. They're not gonna say no."

"Okay, um, okay. C-can you call them? I don't, people..."

"Of course."

//

"I want to go back. I want to give him a piece of my mind." Harry suddenly decided. "Police will be there soon and I'll have you with me."

"Are you sure Harry? He sounds dangerous." Louis frowned at Harry's sudden change of attitude.

"I'm sure."

"Okay, let me grab some deodorant."

"What for?"

"Like pepper spray. But pepper spray is stupidly illegal and we have police on the way so if I use pepper spray we'll be going to jail."

"Okay." Harry tilted his head slightly. "Um, let's go."

Louis took Harry's cup, placing it on the side before they made their way to the car.

Harry couldn't stop fidgeting in his seat as they began to drive. What if Alex hurt Louis? Louis was a lot smaller than Alex, though he knew Louis could stand up for himself. But it didn't stop him worrying.

"It'll be alright, yeah?" Louis rested a hand on Harry's thigh, just above his knee, Harry tensing up again.

Louis rubbed over Harry's leg with his thumb, Harry soon relaxing slightly. "Yeah." He mumbled.

"We're here." Harry grimaced. "Fuck, maybe this wasn't such a good idea."

"We don't have to go in."

"No, I do."

"Come on then." Louis placed his hand on Harry's back, nudging them forwards slightly.

"Okay."

They made their way up to Harry's apartment, Harry unlocking the door, staying close to Louis.

"Well, if it isn't Harry." A voice drifted from his bedroom. "You took your time, didn't you pretty boy?"

"Hey, what are you doing in there? And don't call me that."

"Brought some things over for us to use. Just setting them up."

"What?" Harry stormed through, Louis following close behind. He paused in the doorway when he saw the ropes and whips laying on the bed.

Alex turned around at both sets of footsteps, his eyebrows raised. "Ah, so you bought Louis over for a threesome?"

"How the fuck do you know my name?"

"You're famous, remember? Plus, of course I know who you are. Your bandmate is my boyfriend."

"Ex." Louis corrected, "and from what I've heard, you're a bitch."

"What the fuck have you told him?" Alex stepped towards them.

"Nothing." Harry cowered back. And his plans to give Alex a piece of his mind had definitely gone out of the window. As soon as they were in the presence of him he could hardly speak.