𝟓. 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐌𝗼𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝗼𝐬𝐞𝐝

Start from the beginning

I look up into the stands and see Allison, Lydia, and Mr. Argent walking through the stands. They see me and wave and I wave back smiling.

'Oh Lydia, please don't start your shenanigans'. I think as I see the mischievous glimmer in her eyes. I look over to see Issac walking through the crowd and I smile brightly. We make eye contact and a big smile makes it's way onto his face.

"Good luck."
He mouths and I mouth a thank you before going onto the field once the ref blows his whistle.

I get into my position as a Long Stick mid and I stand next to the opposing team mid.

"Why are you play a man's game, little girl. We don't want to hurt you."
The boy teases. I stand up and look at his number and nod.

I chuckle at his comment before the ref blows his whistle again and Jackson and the other team wrestle for the ball before Jackson gets it. Jackson scores a point and the crowd goes crazy. I look to the crowd to see Lydia and Allison holding up a sign saying 'We Luv u Jackson'. Oof, that probably hurt Scott's pride. I don't know why she's making Allison hold it. Bro, he only scored one point.

I begin to walk over to the huddle but then I heard them talking.

"Only to me."
I hear Jackson say to the huddle.

"But what if they're open?"
Danny questions.

"Who's the Captain, you or me?"
Jackson says and I narrow my eyes.

"Jackson, come on dude, I just wanna win."
Danny argues.

"We will win."
Jackson says assertively.

"But—."
Danny begins to say.

"What did I say? Huh? What... did... I say...?"
Jackson sneers.

"Don't pass to McCall or Honey."
Danny says uncertainly.

Oh that's how you want to play it bitch? Okay, bet.

I growl under my helmet. I feel my anger rising as I stare at Jackson. 'I will fucking destroy you'. I growl lowly but deep and the mid standing next to me moves over. The whistle blows and I watch as the balls flys up. Scott gets the ball and I tackle anyone who tried to get in his way. He scores his point and my dad tells the team to pass the ball to Scott.

Next play Marshall got the ball and I run towards him. I growl at him and he throws the ball into my net. I feel a smirk make it's way onto my face. I run down the field and dodge everyone on the way. I throw the ball and I watch it break through the goalies stick net. The refs argue with my father on whether it counted or not, and it did. The rest of the game went like that and Scott delivers the wining shoot.

I feel myself loosing control over creature and I gasp as I feel my teeth growing and my nails extended. I feel my back ache and I run back into the school and into the locker room. I quickly strip down to my spanks and bra and growl in pain.

'How do I control this?!'

I hear two pairs of foot steps coming down the hall as I feel something erupt from my back. I run to the mirror to see my left eye completely black and my right completely white, I had wings coming from my back which were like my eyes but switched. My left was white and my right was black. I hear the locker room door open and I speed to the showers and wrap my wings around me.