"Funny story." She giggled

~Flashback~
~Y/n's POV~
Tubbo and I decided to build a couple of statues of other Mcyts because it seemed fun. We had been working on our village a lot so this was a fun side project.

"Hey what if we spun a wheel to get random ones?" Tubbo suggested.

"Yeah that sounds fun!" I agreed. After setting the wheel up online we spun. I got Wilbur and Tubbo got techno. Next I got Phil and Tubbo got Dream. After a couple of spins all that was left was Tommy as we didn't realize that we had added an odd number of people.

"How about we just both build Tommy?" Tubbo suggested as we had been building for a while and wanted to finish at this point.

"Deal!" I agreed. We build him like normal and once we were finished I thought of a cute idea. Running around to every statue I added a sign titling them.

Dream: Dre
George: GOGGGGGYYYYY
Sapnap: A R S O N
Wilbur: Banana man
Phil: dad
Techno:potato man
Bad:F*CK
Skeppy: m o n e y

Finally getting to Tommy's I wrote Bitch boy. Tubbo who has been listening as I read out the signs as I type them walked to Tommy's and broke it. Replacing it it read: Clingy. Breaking it once more I had the perfect one for him:
(  <—Thomathy
Tubbo bursted into laughter.

"wow you really went there!"

"Bet you can't top that!" I giggled.

"You want to bet?" Tubbo asked.

"Yes!"

"Bet what?"

"Hmm an I owe you?"

"Oh ok anyway beat ya!" Tubbo said as he had already replaced the sign. Zombie kid. I bursted out into laughter.

"YOU DID NOT JUST GO BACK TO SMP EARTH FOR THAT!"

"I'll take that I owe you." He laughed.

"I'll send it your way soon." I giggled

~Present day~
~Tommy's POV~

"Funny story... that we don't need to talk about."

"HOW DARE YOU CALL ME ZOMBIE KID I THOUGHT THAT WAS OVER!"

"Listen Tommy sometimes nicknames leave, sometimes they stay, all you need to know is that there is a group of people that know you as Zombie kid."

"Tubbo I don't like her."

"WOW OK TOMMY!"

"YOU BROUGHT UP MY DARK PAST!"

"THAT WAS A COUPLE MONTHS AGO!"

"ITS STILL MY PAST." I shouted back at her. We all bursted into laughter. Mint and Tubbo showed me around and it ended at their house.

 Mint and Tubbo showed me around and it ended at their house