18: Rocky's Crazy Again!

Start from the beginning

"So? 'Friends' what should we do till we wait?" Zuma said emphasizing 'friends' word.

"Hmmm..." Rocky was putting his hand below his chin and thinking.

"How about Truth or Dare?" Everest said with excitement.

"Ehh... Okay. As long as we do crazy stuff." Rocky said with a smirk. And this time.. Rubble was smiling looking at him.

Okay? If you want to then take anyone's side you bulldogshit! I don't give a damn. I thought in my mind.

"Let's start shall we?" Zuma said.

"Sure let's start!" I said. We all sat in a circle. "Okay I'll start!"

"So... Everest! Truth or Dare?" I asked.

"Umm... Truth!" She said.

"If we will still be together.. then, will you marry me?" I asked.

"Marshall we'll always be together. That's one promise I am keeping now." She said, "and if this is a proposal then you could totally do better." She said and then everyone laughed. Especially Rocky and Rubble they laughed like an insult.

"No! Of course not! It's just a question. But anyways wait for the day you'll be jaw dropped." I said and I could hear a 'pff' coming from bulldogshit.

"Oh haha! Okay then we'll see. Anyways I would totally marry you Marshall, what kind of a question even is that!" She said. And I laughed nervously.

"Okay my turn, Rubble!" Everest picked.

"Truth!" Rubble said before Everest could even ask.

"Okay... Do you currently have a crush on someone?" She asked curiously..

"Well.... I do... Kind of" he said nervously. On whom can this bulldogshit have a crush on? Anyways she or maybe he probably doesn't like him back. Poor fatso. I thought.

"Who?" Zuma asked.

Chase

"Wai- what?" I asked in full confusion. Husband? Hers? Huh?? What does she even mean?.. did she get amnesia or something? Nahhh! She can't.. not that easily. Maybe she just means it in a jokeish way.. cause I guess I was acting like a husband.

So, I took it as a joke and responded, "Oh hey there honey bunny. How's my wifey?" I said in a funny voice.

She started laughing really hardly and said, "Oh, Chase! Your voice is so funny!! Don't you ever speak in that voice again." She told, leaving my collar and leaning back at the bed. Maybe she was joking for real anyway... Thank God!

"So, how are you? Feeling better?" I asked her.

"Yes... Way better now that you are here." She said while smiling.

I smiled. Then I grabbed her paw and kissed it.

"You were right Chase, we can never be boring 🤭!" She said and we both laughed.

"I was so scared you know... I thought I lost yo-" I was about to complete my sentence but then she interrupted and said, "Let's just... Never talk about this please.." she requested.